What’s that comic??

Started by Billiken, Nov 08, 2020, 04:28:15 AM

Author
What’s that comic?? (Read 2,258 times)

Billiken

Billiken

I remember coming across this Predator comic in the 90s where this guy trapped and killed a Predator and boiled him in a pot? Anyone else remember that one??

Anyone also remember a Predator comic where they were really really skinny, almost insect like?

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Predator: Strange Roux. The one about the Cajun fella that traps the Predator in Louisiana.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

I read that comic not to long ago, poor dude lost his mind and ate the Predator......

That means we got ourselves an immortal Cajun fella livin in the south right there.

Billiken

Billiken

Thanks I remember reading it thinking this messed up lol

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

I'm not sure about the 2nd one you're asking for. Was there anything else you remember about it?

Rambo

Rambo

That's gotta be Homeworld.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Nov 08, 2020, 06:00:21 AM
That means we got ourselves an immortal Cajun fella livin in the south right there.

Depends if he had the heart.  :laugh: And they only get you 200 years at a time.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The best part of Strange Roux was that it literally had a recipe for cooking gollywomp at the end.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Do you have the single?

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 09, 2020, 05:37:01 PM
The best part of Strange Roux was that it literally had a recipe for cooking gollywomp at the end.

''You make a mighty fine pot o' gumbo, mister gollywomp, mighty fine''

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Crabator Bisque. 🦀

Yeah that skinny insect Predator has to be Homeworld. Honestly, I'd say even the humans were often insect like in appearance.

Rambo

Rambo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 09, 2020, 06:52:26 PM
Do you have the single?
I own it, though won't be back to it for another month. Eager to open it up for the second time now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

When you do, would you mind scanning in the recipe?

shazam

shazam

Youre're welcome
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 11, 2020, 06:06:18 AM
When you do, would you mind scanning in the recipe?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed