That's the spirit.
I miss my Xmas Star Wars movies

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: The Kurgan on Dec 24, 2018, 06:54:12 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 24, 2018, 06:47:03 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Dec 24, 2018, 11:45:56 AM
Whip whip stir whip whip stir!

Have you been watching all the recent YouTube video rants about TLJ on the first anniversary of its release?

They still do them ? Guess nothing gives dem sweet clicks like a dude ranting an hour about a children's movie  ;D
No and did you guys know that there is this firefox extension called 'blocktube'. Freaking changed my youtube life. Watchmojo, watch what? Click on some of that click-bait recommended shit once upon a time that now fills you recomendation list, fixed for life. Well you get the point. f**k um.

Immortan Jonesy

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

So has anyone guess the title of episode IX yet? I mean this thing, is supposed to be only set a year in the future...

Star Wars Episode IX: ...?

hmm The force awakens the last jedi from his nap.... heard that joke a while back and I think they'll go with it by bringing back Yoda. Since he really was the last jedi. It makes sense because in doing so they would be retconning Luke ever being a Jedi and we all know how they love that. So full Yoda Zombie movie on the way.

SM

SM

The Second Last Jedi

Vermillion

Vermillion

I feel a great disturbance in the force.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Reylo: a Love Story 💕

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Star Wars Episode IX: The Force Goes back to Sleep

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Star Wars Episode IX: Return of the last Jedi

Highland

Highland

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 25, 2018, 12:35:24 AM
So has anyone guess the title of episode IX yet? I mean this thing, is supposed to be only set a year in the future...

Star Wars Episode IX: ...?

hmm The force awakens the last jedi from his nap.... heard that joke a while back and I think they'll go with it by bringing back Yoda. Since he really was the last jedi. It makes sense because in doing so they would be retconning Luke ever being a Jedi and we all know how they love that. So full Yoda Zombie movie on the way.
`

I seen a rumour one of my mates put on facebook, it was something like "son of darkness".

I dunno, I don't really pay attention much anymore. Hoping the third movie in the trilogy is better than the first two. Don't fancy the odds though.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Star Wars Episode IX: Revenge of the Skywalkers

For over a four decades, the Skywalkers were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic, the Galactic Empire and the New Republic. Before the dark times...before the First Order.

A young Jedi named Kylo Ren, who was a pupil of Luke Skywalker until he turned to evil, helped the First Order hunt down and destroy the Skywalker Family. He betrayed and murdered Ben Solo. Now the Skywalkers are allmost extinct. Kylo was seduced by the Emo side of the Force.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Wow did you really have to bold the emo part.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 25, 2018, 03:57:59 AM
Star Wars Episode IX: Return of the last Jedi
wow. just wow. too perfect to become a reality.

Quote from: SM on Dec 25, 2018, 12:37:35 AM
The Second Last Jedi
How about The Last Jedi Part II?

Quote from: Highland on Dec 25, 2018, 04:02:38 AM
I seen a rumour one of my mates put on facebook, it was something like "son of darkness".

I dunno, I don't really pay attention much anymore. Hoping the third movie in the trilogy is better than the first two. Don't fancy the odds though.
I know how you feel. However "son of darkness" sounds like a working title which means we're getting more emo ren.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I'll fix it for you.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 25, 2018, 05:24:18 AM
Wow did you really have to bold the Emo part.

Quote from: Highland on Dec 25, 2018, 04:02:38 AM

I know how you feel. However "son of darkness" sounds like a working title which means we're getting more Emo ren.

Also, I think we need Star Wars themed Emoticons in AVPGalaxy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed