Out of Print?!

Started by YautjaElder13, Feb 02, 2008, 01:18:45 AM

Author
Out of Print?! (Read 2,591 times)

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

Hey, I want to get all the books in the Aliens, and Predator Novel series, but cant find them all and I dont have the money yet. Does anyone think that the ones from the 1990's will go out of print anytime soon?! I severely hope not. Anyone know of a website that sells the books? I'm working on the Aliens series now. Then the Predator. I finished the AvP series. BTW, no Barnes and Noble, Borders, or Walmart, I did them already.
Thnx!

XenoVC

XenoVC

I saw them at Borders and Barnes and Noble the last time I went to them,so I cant help,maybe you can pre-order on their websites

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

alot of the older novels are out of print, but you should be able to find them on some book websites.

SiL

SiL

Only novel I know of that's out of print is Music of the Spears.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They're just host to find. Newish.

SM

SM

I think Berserker might be OOP like MotS.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Beserker only had a couple of prints? It's the hardest novel to find.

SM

SM

I remember seeing it years ago (long after I'd lost interest in EU books) so missed picking it up along with MotS.  Kind of a shame cos I'me curious about them two books now.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Berserker is pretty good.  A straight knockoff of Aliens with the humans using a berserker to battle the multitudes over marines, but entertaining along the same lines.

Mots is also way better than its comic incarnation.  The ninja thing is still weird to say the least, but it gives backstory on the Alien earth war outside the focus of the main story that makes it interesting reread every now and again.

Both are worth picking up if you can find them.  I had Berserker and lent it out to a friend.........who subsequently moved to Tennessee.

So I'll need to get it again.

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

Thanx.

SiL

SiL

I really liked Berserker and MotS. My only regret is never seeing them at the ex-library bookshop, although they did have some of the comics the few times I went.

Vader the White

Vader the White

I saw quite a few old and new novels of both Aliens and Predator at the closest Barnes and Noble. Actually, I saw a few AVP as well. The Irony is that I have almost all the Alien novels now after Christmas. And the only novels there I need are the new ones.

b-raz

b-raz

Well, I saw Concrete Jungle and Big Game at Books-A-Million not too long ago, both good reads. And Cold War at Barnes and Noble (Predator novels). And Steel Egg, and like 4 or 5 other Alien ones I can't recall the names of.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed