What is your favourite omnibus for AVP, Aliens or Predator?

Started by Warmaster Jedi, Jan 12, 2008, 01:56:10 PM

Favourite Omnibus

Aliens Vol 1
Aliens Vol 2
Aliens Vs Predator Vol 1
Aliens Vs Predator Vol 2
Predator Vol 1
Author
What is your favourite omnibus for AVP, Aliens or Predator? (Read 1,568 times)

Warmaster Jedi

My favourite has to be AVP Vol 1 it's classic except for Eternal. Note that I don't have Aliens Vol 1 and 2 so I'm not entitle to speak my opinions on it until I have that book.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Rigth now, i would say AVP Vol 1.

Bishop2

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Jan 12, 2008, 05:38:14 PM
Rigth now, i would say AVP Vol 1.

I'm haflway through AVP Vol. 1 right now. It's my first Omnibus. So far it's been mostly good. War, which I'm almost finished with, is pretty lousy though.

Warmaster Jedi

Wait till you get to Eternal, in my opnion it's good drawing but bad story plus the AVP fight scene, SUCKBALL. >:(

Kimarhi

I like Eternal the best out of the AvP miniseries with the exception of perhaps the first AvP mini.  The fight scenes were quick and brutal and played on each species strengths.

I probably like the first Aliens omnibus the best though.

Corporal Hicks

Eternal is probably my favorite AvP comic I've read. It was balanced nicely. But I prefer the first Aliens Omnibus, even if Female War is in it.

Bishop2

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 13, 2008, 07:05:36 PM
Eternal is probably my favorite AvP comic I've read. It was balanced nicely. But I prefer the first Aliens Omnibus, even if Female War is in it.

Having just read Eternal I now agree with you.  I really liked the writing, the art, the characters... very refreshing.

I hope the second AVP omnibus is at least close to being as amusing as that.

Kimarhi

It's got a oneshot I used to read all the time when I was younger.

But it is dominated primarily by DOTS.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed