News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 566,984 times)

Corporal Hicks

DorkiDori

HAPPY ALIEN DAY!!!

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from Scified:

QuoteTo hype up the pending release, studio 20th Century Fox recently released the Alien Universe website, an official platform which will be used to promote the forthcoming movie and its sequels. The site already features a fan art contest and details of the forthcoming Alien Covenant VR experience IN UTERO, in which users can experience the birth of the Neomorph from the creature's perspective.

Later today at 10 am PST (UTC-8) the website will stream a special one-hour event, including interviews with the new movies cast members and special trivia challenges for fans. It is also suspected the stream will feature the first ten to fifteen minutes of Alien Covenant.

http://www.alien-covenant.com/news/alien-covenant-stream-details-confirmed

So finally we'll get to see the footage that's been making the rounds @press events. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Necronomicon II

I doubt the stream will include the footage.

Hard-R

FYI.....

Fassbender will be on the Graham Norton show Friday 5th May BBC1 10:35 talking about all things Covenant!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Apr 26, 2017, 10:32:21 AM

I've not heard so but I wouldn't be too surprised. They're getting some real mileage out of that footage.

Quote from: Hard-R on Apr 26, 2017, 11:53:35 AM
FYI.....

Fassbender will be on the Graham Norton show Friday 5th May BBC1 10:35 talking about all things Covenant!

Norton is still on in the PM, right?

Hard-R

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 26, 2017, 12:16:27 PM
Quote from: Necronomicon II on Apr 26, 2017, 10:32:21 AM

I've not heard so but I wouldn't be too surprised. They're getting some real mileage out of that footage.

Quote from: Hard-R on Apr 26, 2017, 11:53:35 AM
FYI.....

Norton is still on in the PM, right?
yes 10:35 pm

Corporal Hicks

Awesome. Should be able to catch that when I get home!

Pvt. Himmel

MajorB

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 26, 2017, 01:06:49 PM
Notice two different xeno's with different colors.

https://twitter.com/BeatFassbender/status/857209241798664192

That looks more like Walter's costume than David's.

Pvt. Himmel

John Doe

SiL

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 26, 2017, 01:06:49 PM
Notice two different xeno's with different colors.

https://twitter.com/BeatFassbender/status/857209241798664192
Same colours, one's just bleeding.

Spoiler
It's obvious from the trailers that the Alien that's headbutting the shuttle is killed, and a second is what makes it into the ship. bouncing around in the corridor and in the shower has no cracked dome, while the one on the outside of the shuttle cracks it trying to break in. Test screenings also confirmed multiple Aliens.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Now to begin the buffering nightmare that is the internet out in the middle of nowhere!

Imbrie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed