News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 566,860 times)

Necronomicon II

Music to my ears, I'll literally cry if this film just nails it.

Enoch

This movie will be very satisfying to all
moviegoers. I believe in that! :)

markweatherill

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 01, 2016, 10:08:02 AM
Well I'ma still gonna think it's AVP³ time.

AVP = Alien vs Prometheus

whiterabbit

Quote from: markweatherill on Nov 03, 2016, 12:20:28 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 01, 2016, 10:08:02 AM
Well I'ma still gonna think it's AVP³ time.

AVP = Alien vs Prometheus
I think someone just broke Ridley's code. He's not making an alien movie but it making the AvP he always intended to do before the Predator hijacked the series.

Mister Skeezler

Predators are like that...always hijacking shit. Special ops missions, drug wars, Alien infestations...

Ingwar

If this is true, and I hope it is, then .... I cannot wait any more for this movie. Just bring in on!

Stolen

The first trailer of Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (July 2017) will come out this week,. We've had teaser for Guardians Vol.2, Life, Pirates 5, Wonder Woman, Dunkirk.

I think a first teaser is for a very very near future.

The first teaser of Prometheus was illegally released on November 20. The end date of filming is more or less the same for Covenant, I think it's possible that something ready for us at that time.

Pvt. Himmel

Hicks knows all, and forgets nothing...  he will be the first to know. 8)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 06, 2016, 11:14:57 PM

Ha.  :laugh: I don't know this one yet. Though considering how close Covenant is following Prometheus' timeline, I do expect it next month. If we're lucky, maybe this month.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 07, 2016, 08:44:22 AM
Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 06, 2016, 11:14:57 PM

Ha.  :laugh: I don't know this one yet. Though considering how close Covenant is following Prometheus' timeline, I do expect it next month. If we're lucky, maybe this month.

I hope. 8)

Ingwar

New Metallica album and now this 8) Counting down.

Corporal Hicks

Just a cool little story. I've shared this particular lady before. She says she didn't work on it in this comment but she's talked about having a bit part on it previously -

QuoteThere's no knowing how it works sometimes or how it will come together. What dreams do come true.
During the filming of Alien Covenant one young lady had the task of bringing Ridley's coffee to him everyday. Over the course of filming they got know each other.
She informs Ridley she is an aspiring actress. He tells her to shoot over her demo reel.
She is cast in his next film.
There's know knowing really what formula it will take to make dreams come true.
I'm getting the Alien Covenant Mac Pack for me to unwrap. Didn't even work on the film but scored a crew gift pack. Still happy.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Stolen on Nov 06, 2016, 10:07:35 PM
The first teaser of Prometheus was illegally released on November 20. The end date of filming is more or less the same for Covenant, I think it's possible that something ready for us at that time.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 07, 2016, 08:44:22 AM

The end date of filming has absolutely nothing to do with when a teaser will be released.

The theatrical release date of the film is what is relevant and Prometheus was released more than 2 months ahead of Covenant's corresponding time-frame.

Corporal Hicks

Completely fair point, 8th. However, I just feel like it's going to happen. Don't worry, I wont make a news post about it or spread it everywhere I can possibly think of.  :P Again, just completely prediction on my part.

Godzillakuj94

My 'buddy' just claimed that Hot Toys Covenant stuff leaked but it all got pulled off the net.  Just help me to prove him wrong, nothings been leaked right? Ill put his claims in a spoiler tag.
Spoiler
He said the first one was of a Neomorph, the second figure was a proto-xeno and the third was an engineer in a more heavy duty bio suit.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed