Aliens vs. Predator 2 Master Server Patch (1.5.3)

Started by x-M-x, Mar 10, 2011, 09:23:55 AM

Author
Aliens vs. Predator 2 Master Server Patch (1.5.3) (Read 29,641 times)

predxeno

I installed the 1.5.3 savior mod, is that it?  Anything else I need to do?  I keep getting disconnected from mp games saying that server settings are too different.

Le Celticant

Since AVP2 Files Front server are down, does anyone have the UMP2 and all the update and could upload it please?
That would be awesome!

PRJ_since1990

What I ended up doing was just installing an older version of the savior mod because I got the same problems of being auto-disconnected when I tried to join with the latest patch. I guess those servers haven't been updated or they view the incoming player's data as too risky (such as a hakzors/modders) and simply disconnect them.

I have the UMP2 but I never see anyone on the one or two UMP2 servers when I'm on. Shame too, since there are some fantastic maps available.

Le Celticant

Well I don't know about AVP2 but most AJL Server are working with the UMP2.
And I do agree that is a shame when I use to play AVP2 that more server didn't have UMP2.

If someone could upload the whole package, it would be so awesome.
I feel that my game is empty without UMP2!!

aliens13

Quote from: Le Celticant on Feb 18, 2013, 10:19:32 PM
Since AVP2 Files Front server are down, does anyone have the UMP2 and all the update and could upload it please?
That would be awesome!
Here is the UMP2 with all updates:

http://www.umpparty.stargatebase.net/downloads.php

Le Celticant

Thank you very much, downloading it right now!  ;)

x-M-x

This thread has been updated check and read it carefully.

http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1276008198

predxeno

Thanks, I downloaded all the files with exception to the Master Server Patch which I downloaded at AVP2files.com.  I tried connecting to multiplayer but it says that I should check for updates and then when I let the game do that it says "I/O error 123".  Anybody know what this means? ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed