Disc
5 (6.6%)
Remote Bomb
3 (3.9%)
Energy Flechette
1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author
Favourite Predator Weapon? (Read 7,066 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Anyone notice that the Pistol is less deadly on AVP 2 than it is on AVP 1?

YautjaZer0

YautjaZer0

Quote from: Private Hudson on Dec 09, 2007, 06:11:05 PM
Anyone notice that the Pistol is less deadly on AVP 2 than it is on AVP 1?

Yeah and its a lot easier to kill your self with it too.  :-\ 

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

I liked both Shoulder Cannon, the scatter gun (or energy flachette), wristblades and combistick. But I loved Shoulder Cannon the most.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

The Energy Flechette was only in the Expansion right?

Neukku

Neukku

Combistick is best weapon to use to  cut some sucker in half :P

EPA1337

EPA1337

My favourite is the shoulder cannon. It fires strong ''rounds'' and kills most enemies in one hit. It also locks on which rocks :), unlike the energy flachette. But unfortunately it does get rid of your current cloak.

AWC 3117

AWC 3117

Quote from: wytze on Feb 08, 2007, 10:27:24 AM
combo stick or claws :P shoulder cannon and plamsa pistol is fucing spamming noob weapons

Your face is a noob weapon!!! j/k :D

The spear.

EPA1337

EPA1337

Quote from: Private Hudson on Dec 29, 2007, 06:48:18 AM
The Energy Flechette was only in the Expansion right?

Right you are. It was avaliable for the Ancient Predator. I found it used up energy to quick, but that's just me.

Bza

Bza

Hmmm Speargun or disc.  Gotta love when you sniper a humans head off and then the pred laugh comes on.  Great stuff.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

hehe, I'm the only netgunner..  :D

Horhey

Horhey

I mostly use the Combistick and Wristblades, but I also sometimes use the netgun and speargun against elite Snipers. Sometimes I'll break out the Plasma Pistol, Plasmacaster and Disc to fight a Queen or an Exo Suit.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Horhey on Jan 08, 2008, 08:59:38 PM
I mostly use the Combistick and Wristblades, but I also sometimes use the netgun and speargun against elite Snipers. Sometimes I'll break out the Plasma Pistol, Plasmacaster and Disc to fight a Queen or an Exo Suit.

Hows the plasma pistol? Could you post a pic of it firing? Havent seen it yet.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Khan on Jan 08, 2008, 09:31:52 PM
Quote from: Horhey on Jan 08, 2008, 08:59:38 PM

Hows the plasma pistol? Could you post a pic of it firing? Havent seen it yet.

Plasma Pistol

The plasma pistol is a gun the predator holds which fires out blasts of plasma and there's two modes. The primary mode shoots out powerful and quick bursts of blue plasma bolts. The secondary mode shoots out three powerful balls of energy out of the gun but they don't launch very far. Like the shoulder cannon, the secondary mode of fire has a splash-effect. Anything close-by will be hurt by the blast. aliens and predators can be paralysed temporarily, lose energy and be un-cloaked. The weapon also doesn't use the auto-targeting system and it uses a lot more energy than any other weapon that the predator has.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/games/avp2/predator-weapons/

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

The Spear Gun, I remain hidden with Alien/Heat vision on and when my auto target finds something I hold down the fire button and there is only torn remains left. Then I die by something usually.

Predator_Dylan

Predator_Dylan

Combistick is the shizzle =D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed