Recent posts

I'm late in here but I hope everyone had a happy Alien Day. Here's some artwork we commissioned for the 45th Anniversary of the original by Azulg Arts.

Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by skhellter - Today at 07:07:01 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 09:48:58 AMPerfect version to most I reckon, the eventual official version will have a lot to live up to. Embedded trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_fQLbsB94

it looks great.

Not so keen on a lot of the decisions regarding this cut.
Cutting the facehugger in the opening? cutting Dillon describing himself as a rapist and murderer of women?

Pass.
Recreational Area / Re: Last TV Show You Watched
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 07:03:14 PM
Twin Peaks: The Return E1-2

Zoinks, Scoob.

Also I'm talking about it in here because it's still a tv show, no matter how much pretentious French film magazines want it to be an 18 hour movie.
General Discussion / Re: Ancient-Feudal World Threa...
Last post by oduodu - Today at 07:01:18 PM
If this is so close to PROMETHEUS chronologically speaking, it makes me a little sad that Mr. Noah Hawley decided to ignore the prequels!?

🥀:'(
  👉👈

Recreational Area / Re: No Stupid Questions Thread
Last post by Kradan - Today at 06:53:02 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Apr 03, 2024, 04:47:05 AMOK real question is there a predator comic that focus more on horror? If there is, is there a good one that you can recommend?

The closest that I can think of is Kindred which tells a story of a man who wad traumatized byseeing his dad being slaughtered by a Predator.

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Yesterday at 11:43:36 PM"The teasers don't show much..."?
They don't show anything.

Hey I was being charitable.
I want a certain 𝔄𝔗 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔡𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 ahem ahem! ::)👉👈

👁👾👁👉👈😅👎

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus connections ...
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 05:35:22 PM
Once again I won't have my Elephant Man!🦣 >:(👉👈
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed