The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 387,084 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Ordered Aliens: Berserker 1-4, another series Ive wanted since I was a kid. Not sure how good they are but the cover art is too awesome not to have in my collection.

Corporal Hicks

It's an over-the-top fun and action packed series. The novel is amazing though - I'd recommend getting that.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 05, 2016, 08:27:31 PM
It's an over-the-top fun and action packed series. The novel is amazing though - I'd recommend getting that.

I liked the novel a lot, I lost it some time ago though.

future_Tarzan³

Quote from: 420Buddy on Mar 05, 2016, 02:19:17 PM

Ordered Aliens: Berserker 1-4, another series Ive wanted since I was a kid. Not sure how good they are but the cover art is too awesome not to have in my collection.

nice, where did you order them from? I really recommend to anyone buying back issues to check out mycomicshop.com

426Buddy

426Buddy

I got them from Graham Crackers Comics, I ordered the music of the spears issues through them and it was a pretty good customer experience so I ended up getting berserker there as well.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: future_Tarzan³ on Mar 06, 2016, 05:25:14 AMI really recommend to anyone buying back issues to check out mycomicshop.com

When I was collecting my way through Aliens magazine I got a whole bunch of the issues from them, via eBay. They have a pretty enormous selection.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Giorgio Armani oatmeal color socks (new, also at a great price)

edit: apparently the pic is from the future ;D

Haters gonna hate.

Spoiler
Giorgio Armani Tassel Loafers (authentic, brand new in box)

[close]

Without a doubt the nicest pair of shoes I will ever own! Also just won this auction (far below retail price too)

Armani Collezioni White Sport shirt in zig design print

Everything I ordered this week is for my 31st birthday/upcoming beard shredding. My dad said when he cut his hair off (in the 70s) his dad was going to buy him a suit when he did so. He kept his word. Since my dad is not here to do the same for me (because I know he would), I have to do it myself. This is my version of the "suit", with two more items upcoming (which I will post when the time comes). Then that is it for quite awhile. At least I am finding these items at more than reasonable prices. :D

Also installed the new flag pole (a nicer and taller one) today after accidently destroying the old one last year.

future_Tarzan³

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 09, 2016, 04:59:09 AM
Giorgio Armani oatmeal color socks (new, also at a great price)

edit: apparently the pic is from the future ;D

Haters gonna hate.

Spoiler
Giorgio Armani Tassel Loafers (authentic, brand new in box)

[close]

Without a doubt the nicest pair of shoes I will ever own! Also just won this auction (far below retail price too)

Armani Collezioni White Sport shirt in zig design print

Everything I ordered this week is for my 31st birthday/upcoming beard shredding. My dad said when he cut his hair off (in the 70s) his dad was going to buy him a suit when he did so. He kept his word. Since my dad is not here to do the same for me (because I know he would), I have to do it myself. This is my version of the "suit", with two more items upcoming (which I will post when the time comes). Then that is it for quite awhile. At least I am finding these items at more than reasonable prices. :D

Also installed the new flag pole (a nicer and taller one) today after accidently destroying the old one last year.

OK!! that shirt is dope

FiorinaFury161

^ I thought someone would appreciate that :) The shirt was used in a fashion show (worn once) then got dry cleaned and up for bids, so it is practically new. I got a private invite from the Armani.com shop for up to 60% off FW2015 items, so I took a peek and opened my wallet. More on that later. ;)

Yesterday, REI (Recreational Outdoor Equipment) had their semi annual garage sale... So I picked up a new pair of Merrell shoes for work and a Mammut maxiDryTech rainjacket (originally for work, but this might be too nice to get dirty).

Also picked up these (aside from food) at Whole Foods Market:

Dr. Hauschka Revitalizing Face Care kit

Dr. Hauschka Lip Care stick

Both feel SO good and refreshing! Worth every cent paid. I must check out everything else they make.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Spoiler
[close]

Just found one of these in good condition with the embossed slip cover. Can't wait until it gets here, i've always wanted this one.

Corporal Hicks

That's you and HuDa!

Whiskeybrewer

I love Tribes. Had the Hardback slipcase cover for years

426Buddy

426Buddy

7 bucks is a pretty sweet deal too.  ;D

Whiskeybrewer

Nice ;D

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 12, 2016, 11:04:54 AM
I got a private invite from the Armani.com shop for up to 60% off FW2015 items, so I took a peek and opened my wallet. More on that later. ;)
UPS missorted my parcel, so I will get it (ironically) on my birthday on Monday! Here is what I got coming:

Armani Collezioni black silk bow tie

Armani Collezioni black silk tie (last one!)

I really needed these ties, as I did not have a very nice bow or black tie. Win!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed