The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 386,897 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Cvalda

Blacklabel

I think i'll stick with the old neca figure :P and buy the new Warrior (and soon, the Dog Alien.) :P

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Blacklabel on Mar 06, 2014, 01:53:23 AM
I think i'll stick with the old neca figure :P and buy the new Warrior (and soon, the Dog Alien.) :P

Not too much difference between the new and old NECA Alien. More articulation. More slimy looking paint job.

I'm all over that dog Alien. My hot toys dog alien's leg socket cracked.  :'(

FiorinaFury161

Nightmare Asylum

Put in the preorder for this last night, but it's not coming out until the fall.

Shasvre

Shasvre

It's interesting to see how much grander Martin imagined some thing than the TV series. The Iron Throne being a good example. Can't wait to pick that book up myself. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Aye, agreed. While I love the "realistic" look of the TV show, some of the artwork (official or otherwise) based solely on the books that I have seen online has absolutely blown me away. There is some really spectacular stuff out there. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the art books that Fantasy Flight Games put out one of these days.

The art is actually the very last thing they are waiting for before they release The World of Ice and Fire. Martin wrote on his blog just yesterday that he finished putting the final touches on the written part of the book.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 09, 2014, 06:12:49 PM
Aye, agreed. While I love the "realistic" look of the TV show, some of the artwork (official or otherwise) based solely on the books that I have seen online has absolutely blown me away. There is some really spectacular stuff out there. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the art books that Fantasy Flight Games put out one of these days.

The art is actually the very last thing they are waiting for before they release The World of Ice and Fire. Martin wrote on his blog just yesterday that he finished putting the final touches on the written part of the book.

Wait, so Martin actually finished writing something well in time before release? :o

Nightmare Asylum

To be fair, I think the book was originally slated for release sometime last year :P

FiorinaFury161

EVERY time I hear George Martin's name mentioned I just think of South Park's Black Friday 3 part episodes!

"The dragons are coming!" :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

chrisr232007

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed