The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 383,871 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Mr. Forest on May 27, 2016, 04:02:24 AM
DC Comics DC Universe: Rebirth #1

How was it? I heard some funky shit happened.

Whiskeybrewer

Went on a bit of a binge today, mostly to fill out some collections. Spent about £200 :)

Christmas on a Rational Planet (DW VNA) - Lawrence Miles

Alien - The Illustrated Story

Danse Macabre - Stephen King

Downtime (DW spin-off)

Option Lock (DW EDA) - Justin Richards

Tracks - Bruce Springsteen

Unnatural History (DW EDA) - Johnathan Blum

Nekromanteia (DW BF)

Apocalyptic Love - Slash

Lock, Stock... The Complete TV Series

Bazaar of Bad Dreams - Stephen King

Pet Semetary - Stephen King

Time Trips (DW) - Various

So Vile A Sin (DW VNA) - Ben Aaronovitch and Kate Orman

Back From the Edge 7" Vinyl - Bruce Dickinson

Mr. Forest

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 06, 2016, 09:43:02 AM
Quote from: Mr. Forest on May 27, 2016, 04:02:24 AM
DC Comics DC Universe: Rebirth #1

How was it? I heard some funky shit happened.
Everything that happened was for the good.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 06, 2016, 10:23:37 AMLock, Stock... The Complete TV Series

I've been meaning to get that for ages, is it actually any good? All I know about it is our very own 85 plays a character called Miami Vice (which immediately makes me wonder why I haven't bought it already :P)

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 06, 2016, 03:35:48 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 06, 2016, 10:23:37 AMLock, Stock... The Complete TV Series

I've been meaning to get that for ages, is it actually any good? All I know about it is our very own 85 plays a character called Miami Vice (which immediately makes me wonder why I haven't bought it already :P)

I remember watching it when it was on TV and i really enjoyed it. So when i found it going cheap, I thought why not lol

426Buddy

426Buddy

Bought these! Yeah baby!

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 11, 2016, 01:49:30 PM
Bought these! Yeah baby!

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Nice!I've read earth angel.

windebieste

So, I just bought this shabby item today:

Multiple broken and missing parts... what a prize!

...a couple of days ago I bought this one:

This one was bought locally, in Australia.  A solid average figure at a good price.

...and a couple of weeks ago I bought this one.  This one has only just arrived.  I haven't even opened the package yet:

Not too many things wrong with this fellow. 

There's a couple of others I have my eyes on.  Mostly, cheap(er) beat up samples of the figure like these.  Stuff I can spend a few hours on each to restore them.  That one one the bottom has his arm glued back on...  The one in the middle might need to have both arms returned to it.  ...the one at the top needs so much work, it's going to be a challenge. 

Gon get all these Babes back into shape!  YES!!!1!! :laugh:

Looking forward to having these all on premises!  Oh, Joy!   ;D

-Windebieste.

Whiskeybrewer

Damaged Goods (VNA DW) - Russell T Davies

Predator - Life and Death issues #1 and #4

Prometheus - Life and Death issue #1

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

Zootopia - Ultimate Collector's Edition - (3D, BR, DVD, UV)

Disney Animation Studios have be knocking the ball out of the park since the release of Tangled.  All I can really say is I recommend anyone who has interest in animation/storytelling to check out this movie.

HOT TOYS - Captain America: Civil War - 'Black Widow' (Sideshow Exclusive)

Well, I pre-ordered it.  It's my first Hot Toys figure.  Coming out of the movie a second time made me realize how good of a character Natasha Romanoff has become since her appearance in Iron Man 2.  The only aspect about the character I do not like at all is her romantic interest with Bruce Banner.  But besides that, I think she's one of the best characters in the MCU, including the Netflix shows which I absolutely love.  I hope to see Daredevil, the Punisher, and Jessica Jones get their own Hot Toys figurines.  I'm not saying I can afford to get all these collectible figurines, just that it would be nice to see them.

Not sure what I will get next, but I'm really looking towards the Return of the Jedi Darth Vader.

FiorinaFury161

Even though I technically could not afford it, I really needed it for my face. Plus, the first kit I purchased lasted nearly three months...:

Dr. Hauschka Revitalizing Face Care Kit

Then I definitely could not afford this, but hey, I deserved it:

Jarry Issue #2

Whiskeybrewer

Lungbarrow and Original Sin (VNA DW)

Endgame (EDA DW)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks (although technically it's a birthday present for a friend) - great read, definitely worth checking out - and an embroidered Greek flag patch - I have a group of mates I regularly holiday/event with, and whenever we do we get patches for our shirts. Try as we might, we just couldn't find any for sale in Greece so I've had to internet for one!

Nostromo

Nostromo

Prometheus Life And Death TPB. Had to add 10$ to get free shipping from Amazon.ca, won't ship until January 2007 though :( I'll still buy the single comics and give support to DH for making another Prometheus run.

The only Omnibus I'll ever need! This fits perfect in my set as I needed Aliens Xenogenesis, Aliens Apocalypse  The Destroying Angels, Aliens: Once in a Lifetime, Aliens: Stalker and I don't have to go in the basement to get all the other one shots to read.

Aliens: Survival 1-3

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nostromo on Jun 19, 2016, 05:27:06 PM
Prometheus Life And Death TPB. Had to add 10$ to get free shipping from Amazon.ca, won't ship until January 2007 though :( I'll still buy the single comics and give support to DH for making another Prometheus run.

:o

How?!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed