Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 121,311 times)

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 26, 2024, 09:44:57 PMNo tail spike on this one though.
It's underneath the tail. It's like a little barb/needle. Not visible in this shot.

Corporal Hicks

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Apr 26, 2024, 09:50:05 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 26, 2024, 09:44:57 PMNo tail spike on this one though.
It's underneath the tail. It's like a little barb/needle. Not visible in this shot.

Ah ok cool  ;)

GreybackElder

Interesting. It's almost like this image is from the opposite side of the renaissance space station. The "newer" side.

Nostromo

Nostromo

"Isabela Merced Says Alien: Romulus Is Authentic To The First Alien"

Lol, this line is getting old, seems used before every comic, book, game and movie. I'd say the hit rate is about 20%, probably less, but much better as of late I think, loved Aliens: Dark Descent.

Just re-watched the Romulus trailer again, it's so reminiscent of Covenant, with the cliche open the door scream.

Hopefully it pans out. Been calling for a space station Alien setting since....AVP2?

Still loved Covenant and Prometheus.

Ops Officer Jackson

Nice pet ya got there, Fede

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

So...no trailer?  :'(

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Nostromo on Apr 27, 2024, 12:10:17 AM"Isabela Merced Says Alien: Romulus Is Authentic To The First Alien"

Lol, this line is getting old, seems used before every comic, book, game and movie. I'd say the hit rate is about 20%, probably less, but much better as of late. I think, loved Aliens: Dark Descent.

Just re-watched the Romulus trailer again, it's so reminiscent of Covenant, with the cliche open the door scream.

Hopefully it pans out. Been calling for a space station Alien setting since....AVP2?

Still loved Covenant and Prometheus.

I reckon reply's like this are all scripted anyway. Prolly some Burke esk agent told her to day that  :laugh:

-Culky-

-Culky-

I guess no trailer today...I'm assuming sometime next month.

Griffith

Griffith

Quote from: MudButt on Apr 26, 2024, 09:07:15 PMhttps://twitter.com/fedalvar/status/1783965848165888098

Any of you guys have any idea why are they getting rid of the finger nails? That's one trait of the design that it's disturbing and they just get rid of it. Why?

SiL

SiL

They've replaced them with spikes on the finger pads.

Griffith

Griffith

Quote from: SiL on Apr 27, 2024, 06:34:29 AMThey've replaced them with spikes on the finger pads.

So for what I've been reading these Xenos are not pure Xenos from a certain point of view since they were breed from Big Chaps DNA. Therefore Facehuggers and Xenos will be different?

Edit1: I mean I don't want to sound like a purist but I would love to have original deisgns such as Big Chap and facehuggers, I understand that a new movie demands new merchandise for marketing purposes so variants and modifications are needed I just wish that they would have keep or stayed to true to the originals.

SiL

SiL

No idea. They're different for whatever reason.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Well
Spoiler
Chap is supposed to be in the movie, but damaged apparently. So he probably won't be looking like he did.
[close]

cockroach

cockroach

Do we think the next trailer will be attached to kingdom of the apes?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed