Figma Alien and Predator figures

Started by skhellter, Feb 19, 2018, 09:49:23 PM

Author
Figma Alien and Predator figures (Read 3,128 times)

skhellter

bobby brown

Awesome, looks really cool. Just wished they had gone with another less portrayed alien design. big chap has been done to death.

JungleHunter87

Quote from: bobby brown on Feb 20, 2018, 09:41:20 AM
Awesome, looks really cool. Just wished they had gone with another less portrayed alien design. big chap has been done to death.

Agree with you about it being awesome/cool. The rest is heresy! There will never be too many Big Chap Toys. I think that's like, in the A L I E N Bible somewhere.

DerelictShip

What size?

Xenomrph

If it's to scale with other Figmas, then probably 5-6 inches tall.

ihatepie

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-038376&page=top

https://hlj.com/product/GSC90529

Well we are finally getting a new Alien action figure from an overseas import company.  They will be following it up with a Predator later on too.

I'm personally not a fan of the clear dome and think it's rather expensive even by import standards, but it's a very nice looking alien. 

skhellter

a) This wont break as easily as a NECA figure.  ;D
b) The articulation on these figures is insane.
c) Paint applications are also superior to Neca's.

You'll get your money's worth.

JungleHunter87

Quote from: skhellter on Apr 06, 2018, 01:14:43 AM
a) This wont break as easily as a NECA figure.  ;D
b) The articulation on these figures is insane.
c) Paint applications are also superior to Neca's.

You'll get your money's worth.

^ This. If you can afford it. Order it, I did, you won't be sorry. Also, one can never have enough Big Chap figures. I personally like the ridged head warriors 0.5% more. But, to pass up this beautiful figure would be heresy for me.

Xenomrph

Figmas rule, I've got several and they're fantastic.

Corporal Hicks

It's not that expensive and it sure looks pretty. I'm really interested in this one.

Vark_

Vark_

Oh yes indeed. The headsculpt immediately reminded me of the famous Takeya Alien, until I read the full title and description on the link  ;D. For that, job well done Figma, it's really spot-on, and the joints / articulations show a great amplitude of movement, plus the paint that looks amazing especially on the skull / dome.

On the first look, definitely worthier our money than the more expensive ArtFX PVC statues for instance, or the cheaper NECA.

Immortan Jonesy

ihatepie

Predator order is up.  12800 yen, or about $120usd.  Pretty absurd imo, compared to anything in the 1/12 scale.

The Old One

The Old One

Pictures of the Predator Figma;

Gorgeous figure.

skhellter

Insane.

One of the best looking Predator figures.

Anime-Proportions but gorgeous sculpt and good accessories.
Tons of character in one little figure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed