Hot Toys Alien 3 Durability

Started by Snowdog, Apr 26, 2011, 11:57:13 PM

Author
Hot Toys Alien 3 Durability (Read 3,934 times)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Hi everyone,

I have a question before i'm gonna spend a lot of money ( like i never do that  :laugh: ).
Can someone tell me if the durability of the hot toys dog alien is really that bad like i read in some forums ??
Or is time a friend with the collectible and it last for a long time without flaws.

I ask because i'm afraid the rubber won't last long  :'(
But i really love what i'm seeing and with the right diorama it could look even more awesome  ::)

CavatinaTheXeno

If you like it that much it's your choice m8 buy it I was looking at getting one but not now they cost a bit of money.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

The durability really depends on how you keep your collectibles displayed.

Don't handle them alot (your skin contains alot of acid that can corrode the rubber), keep them out of sunlight and in a cool, dry room and you'll be fine.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 27, 2011, 04:30:12 AM

Don't handle them alot (your skin contains alot of acid that can corrode the rubber), keep them out of sunlight and in a cool, dry room and you'll be fine.

That diorama is awesome m8  8) How do you get one of those or did you made it yourself ??

Snowdog

Snowdog

I just ordered him :D after i watched alien 3 again :laugh:

I will show you guys the pictures when i have him.
But i'm still dying to know about the diorama that Sabres21768 posted  ::)

xeno killer

xeno killer

I got my Dog alien 3 not long ago for a good price and apart from putting that damn right leg on (which is a real pain!), it's so worth getting it he's awesome!

Do yourself a favour!!! ;)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Crap just got a mail from the store where i ordered it. That the product is out of stock and he can't get it anymore  :(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You can always try eBay.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Snowdog on Apr 27, 2011, 07:57:01 AM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 27, 2011, 04:30:12 AM

That diorama is awesome m8  8) How do you get one of those or did you made it yourself ??

I had it made for me.  ;)

CavatinaTheXeno

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 28, 2011, 12:38:35 PM
You can always try eBay.

Yeah and pay crap loads form what I've seen.

300 500 bucks you got to be joking!

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: CavatinaTheXeno on Apr 29, 2011, 05:11:07 AM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 28, 2011, 12:38:35 PM
You can always try eBay.

Yeah and pay crap loads form what I've seen.

300 500 bucks you got to be joking!

Picked mine up from GoHastings for $140 just a couple months ago. Smells so pretty.

The skin seems like it will last. It's very flexible and I'm sure as long as you don't go and have adventures with it outside in trees and against rocks, that it will last longer than you will.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed