Predator 1 mask for hot toys figures :D

Started by slipknotpredator, Jan 22, 2008, 12:32:45 AM

Author
Predator 1 mask for hot toys figures :D (Read 1,698 times)

Uncanny Antman

That be crazee unaccurates.

LukaKovach

It doesn't get any more unaccurate than that.

SMJ

Boy is that dreadfull.... :D

darkfaerytales

i have all that six masks , i had purchased 3 / 4 years ago, these masks are made by a certain nosferatoys, a guy who make a lot of pred stuff and sell on ebay, the mask in audiction are custom painted by him , i think, but you can buy the entire pack of six and paint and custom  from scratch how you like, like i had do, and i can tell you are very nice
the mask are: this version of p1 bio helmet who i tink is true the front is much larger, who i had painted it in classic way and i had put a lot of weathering,
the p2 lost hunter gort mask, p2 ram, p2 boar, p2 junior boar, alien mask and demon mask

Uncanny Antman

And are they all as terrible as that one?

darkfaerytales

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jan 22, 2008, 12:23:33 PM
And are they all as terrible as that one?

no, the sculpt are well done, and all depent on the paint routine, the only one mask that have something wrong and have exagerated proportions and wrong simetry is that p1, but i like to think that it's a sort of variantion of p1 not p1 itself

the 4 from p2 are very nice and accurate, for example i have the little 4 inch kotobuya predator from p2 with gort mask , and that gort mask is identical accurate

the last 2 the demon and alien mask, have more and more comic feel and depend on preference of person

however the photoshot is dreadfull

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed