My Sideshow AVP-R Predator mask arrived! Pic heavy

Started by Skull Collector, Jan 19, 2008, 05:38:33 PM

Author
My Sideshow AVP-R Predator mask arrived! Pic heavy (Read 2,072 times)

Skull Collector

Skull Collector

Hey everyone,

I wanted to pass along that my AVP-R Wolf mask arrived today. Wow this thing is amazing and huge! I was surprised to see how big this thing really is! The detail is amazing and images can't due its justice or really give you an idea of the size. Here are some pictires I took of it. Mine is #272. The base alone is extraordinary! The level of detail and the future look to it is pretty cool, not to mention heavy! Anyway, here are the photos.

Hope you all enjoy  8). Comments and/or questions are welcomed!

Iron Hide

I shall find you and proceed to rob you for that! XD,but na man...that's really badass,I can't wait for my Plasma Caster  :'(

Yautja161

awesome !

I wonder when mine will arrive, in europe

RidgeTop

Did you order it directly from Sideshows site? I thought they were not coming in until march?

War Wager

Yeah, they don't come out til' then...  :-\

It looks brilliant... must... have!!  :o

Yautja161

not untill march???
I never read that on anys site.

It said 1st Q 2008, not specific march.
And if he already got it, then it already says enough.

Yautja161

on the sideshow site they changed some things.

The name says now 'Predator Mask Prop Replica - SECOND CHANCE '

Second change?

Skull Collector

Thanks for the comments.

Robbing me will be hard as I have attack otters in my yard :O!

Yautja you'll have to tell me what you think of yours when you get it and what number it is!

And no its not scheduled for March. Its release date is in Jan. The Plasma Caster well be released in March and the Shurikan in Feb.

Second Chance means that they have a couple for sale probably due to some cancelations so you have a window of opertunity to purchase it still.

I did order directly through Sideshow, I believe it was on the first day it was put up to pre-order.

Seriously though if your a Wolf fan this is definitally something you should own. Its came from the original mold and is painted to exact to the screen used mask.

Iron Hide

lol,freakin attack otters..XD.do you have any pics of the back of the mask?

chopperbuilder

Damn cool looking!

Horhey

Horhey

That belongs in my house.

Skull Collector

lol, that can belong in your house if you order one  ;D

I'll take a picture of the back either tonight or tomorrow.

RidgeTop

Just bought mine.  cant wait until it gets here.

Jango1201

MIne arrived last Friday, she really is a thing of buauty. 8) Please don't try and rob me...  :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed