Author
Mc Farlane Predator2 (Read 4,091 times)

Resurrection

Resurrection

Good.  the P2 is great!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Impossible to find?

Nonsense, I found and bought mine with incredible ease.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Quote from: Ultrapredator on Dec 14, 2007, 10:53:25 PM
Impossible to find?

Nonsense, I found and bought mine with incredible ease.

As i said, imposible to find in my country (im from Uruguay (next to Argentina and Brazil))  :P

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

P2 all the way. P1 is good, though they sacrificed articulation for sculpt, whereas P2 has both.

Though personally, I can't stand McToys stuff...

REYALS

REYALS

Although the first PREDATOR figure is nice looking, it doesnt hold up to the 2nd PREDATOR in articulation (even though the 2nd one does loose its "stiffness" in the joint areas).

thepouncer

thepouncer

I DONT COLLECT TOYS, BUT WHEN I WAS A KID THIS TOY WOULD HAVE BEEN A WET DREAM

darkfaerytales

darkfaerytales

guy pay attention cause exist 3 variant of that p2 predator , i have all mcfarlane preds, in that audiction there's 3 photos of the product, the one in the middle with all the accessories is not the same of the first and the third

all 3 variants differs from small particulars, in two of them you can remove mask ,remove badly damaged arm( who are the two of the photos either if are two different as i said before, who differs 'cause in one you can put the disk in hand, the other as see in the photos come with all those accessories like open medikit, skull and flintlock) ) the other one variant come with the spear don't have mask and don't have battle damaged arm, all 3  have a lot of articulated points

the p1 predator is very little poseable come with bloody spine a necklace made in cord and don't have removable mask, anyway is cool

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: thepouncer on Dec 15, 2007, 12:44:32 AM
I DONT COLLECT TOYS, BUT WHEN I WAS A KID THIS TOY WOULD HAVE BEEN A WET DREAM

Interesting post.

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

The P2 is better.

You get some excessories and it is more articulated.

I have the P2 without mask and it is my fave Pred figure. That being said I wouldn't by it for $68 because it has some defficiencies. It came with no base and it doesn't stand well on it's own. Some pieces on the pred had thin/weak plastic I had to glue the face-plate of wrist gauntlet back on. It does have good detail though and comes in nice packaging.

Huol

Huol

I bought those years ago.

Except my P1 pred doesn't have a mask or spine, it came with an alien one an alien hive base with light up eggs...

I also bought the alien ressurection drone, the alien 3 alien, predator 2 unmasked, predator 2 with mask and the mcfarlane queen.

I MAY buy the hot toys wolf... Maybe... i dunno.

darkfaerytales

darkfaerytales

Quote from: Huol on Dec 15, 2007, 03:16:51 PM

Except my P1 pred doesn't have a mask or spine, it came with an alien one an alien hive base with light up eggs...

I also bought the alien ressurection drone, the alien 3 alien, predator 2 unmasked, predator 2 with mask and the mcfarlane queen.

yes that's the predator from movie maniacs 5 collection , the alien predator deluxe boxed set, was the first  alien and predator figures from mcfarlane and come boxed togheter

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: darkfaerytales on Dec 15, 2007, 09:53:08 PM
Quote from: Huol on Dec 15, 2007, 03:16:51 PM

yes that's the predator from movie maniacs 5 collection , the alien predator deluxe boxed set, was the first  alien and predator figures from mcfarlane and come boxed togheter

I might have to try and pick that one up.  Sounds awesome.

Airidok

Airidok

I bought my Predator 2 masked for $24. He was new, but since I got it, his wrist blade broke (I replaced them, but now they don't retract), and I lost is throwing disk. He's still my favorite figure though!

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

I'd suggest waiting for Neca's version, I'm sure it'll be better! and more affordable!!  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed