Wolf Vs. Chet

Started by Drago-Morph, Aug 24, 2008, 09:06:19 PM

Author
Wolf Vs. Chet (Read 10,024 times)

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

I agree that the Predator would be able to handle a Runner or Drone fairly well, but this is a Predalien. I am no Predator fanboy, but logically speaking, a Predalien would most likely be stronger than a normal Alien. And since Drones are that much stronger than humans, a Predalien must be that much stronger than a Predator. Un

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

QuotePredator would be able to handle a Runner or Drone fairly well, but this is a Predalien

A runner can handle a Human.
A drone can too.
Why a Predalien would be able more likely to handle a Predator than Drone and Runner?
An Alien is an alien, then DNA sequence change some of his character but it's still an alien.
A runner could easily handle a pedator as a drone or a predalien... only if filmakers weren't retard.
PS: I don't mean by this way predator aren't able to handle Alien too. Of course they can.
But basicly i think a Predator against an Alien (without anything special, no weapons, armor, etc.) the Alien would win as a Human die against an Alien without weapons.
The Alien is by hiself a weapon. The Predator isn't, he's just stronger and higher than a human but there are no special difference, their bodies aren't a self-weapon.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Le Celticant on Sep 24, 2008, 08:59:01 PM
A drone can too.
Why a Predalien would be able more likely to handle a Predator than Drone and Runner?

Common sense actually. It would make sense that while in the predator's body, it would most likely gain more strength in a pred than a human, since everybody (hopefully everyone) knows that predators are a LOT more stronger than a human.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Le Celticant on Sep 24, 2008, 08:59:01 PM
QuotePredator would be able to handle a Runner or Drone fairly well, but this is a Predalien

A drone can too.
An Alien is an alien, then DNA sequence change some of his character but it's still an alien.
A runner could easily handle a pedator as a drone or a predalien... only if filmakers weren't retard.
PS: I don't mean by this way predator aren't able to handle Alien too. Of course they can.
But basicly i think a Predator against an Alien (without anything special, no weapons, armor, etc.) the Alien would win as a Human die against an Alien without weapons.
The Alien is by hiself a weapon. The Predator isn't, he's just stronger and higher than a human but there are no special difference, their bodies aren't a self-weapon.

I'm not angry, but you took that out of context. You didn't make me sound like I was being logical. A Aliens inherit traits from their hosts, no? Why would an Alien not increase in strength due to it's host? That's my thoery. And no way am  a Predator fanboy, I much prefer Alien. And yes, an Alien fighting an unarmed Predator, even if the Alien was born from a cat, the Alien would win. But, I feel a Predalien, in some way or another, would be superior to a normal Alien, and therefor would be able to handle a Predator better. And I'm not saying an Alien couldn't handl a Predator, just saying that a Predator would pretty much be on par with an Alien, with all the weapons.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Sep 25, 2008, 08:10:27 PM
even if the Alien was born from a cat, the Alien would win.

:D

Well, it all depends on how big it gets. ;)

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

An Alien born from a rotwiler managed to maul about twenty five strong, vicious, and insane people all by itself. I think that an Alien born from a cat could hold it's own against a Predator. And yes, this is very unlikely.

Milan

Milan

YEAH!!! A predator would need an, eh?...
...f''king yellow power loader to take out a chest buster coming out off a cockroach!!!

Wolf would have won over Chet if it was a cat-fight;)

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Yep, probably. And I'm saying that to him needing a Power Loader to take out a cockroach Alien.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Oct 02, 2008, 11:17:06 AM
Yep, probably. And I'm saying that to him needing a Power Loader to take out a cockroach Alien.

If they decide to go "back to the roots" with AVP 3, we might get that...;)

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Not even. They might have a Power Loader fight with the cockroach itself.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Haven't you people seen Wall-E?  Nothing on earth can kill a cockroach.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Oct 02, 2008, 03:54:58 PM
Not even. They might have a Power Loader fight with the cockroach itself.
;D

SM

SM

QuoteHaven't you people seen Wall-E?  Nothing on earth can kill a cockroach.

Precisement.  You could run that little bugger over with a fleet of APCs and then nuke it from orbit and it'll still be kicking.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Predboy on Sep 29, 2008, 10:21:00 PM
Quote from: Drago-Morph on Sep 25, 2008, 08:10:27 PM
even if the Alien was born from a cat, the Alien would win.

:D

Well, it all depends on how big it gets. ;)

the alien seems to be the same size. a human dog/ox/predator alien were all around 7-8 feet tall.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The Predalien was supposed to be 9 feet tall I think.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed