7 (9.6%)
Runner
21 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author
Fav alien class (Read 5,204 times)

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

never played it, but i have no doubt that ur right. ^^^^ but the aliens were weak in avpr because not only their numbers, but they were weak agianst wolf and the predalien had to be very tough, so they had to be weaker

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's ludicrious, you're saying they had to be weaker to make Chet seem stronger? That's the same thing as saying they had to be weaker to make Wolf seem better.

Alien5

Alien5

Why make us choose, their all cool :) But if I must pick then it will have to be Queen and Predalien

gameoverman

gameoverman

Going by the films, it should be:

Eggs
Facehuggers
Chestbursters
Egg-morphing/lone alien - sets up a new hive (ie. alien in Alien)
Queen's protector - defends the new queen (ie. runner in Alien 3)
Warrior - grabs hosts, builds and defends hive (Aliens, A:R, AVP, AVPR)
Young Queen (ie. predalien in AVPR)
Queen
Rogue - ie Newborn

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

I voted Soldier and Queen because that's all there is. Drones and Soldiers are the same(I use the term Warrior for adult Aliens), Runners and PredAlien are Warriors born from different hosts, Praetorians seem to be Young Queens to me, and the Newborn is an abomination. As for designs, I prefer the orginal warrior look from Alien, A:R, and AvP(I guess most people call that the Drone).

b-raz

b-raz

My favorite: Alien Egg.  ;)

Lol, nah I'd say a PredAlien.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Giger Alien (The first alien) and The Runner.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 25, 2008, 03:06:43 AM
That's ludicrious, you're saying they had to be weaker to make Chet seem stronger? That's the same thing as saying they had to be weaker to make Wolf seem better.

The Warriors at Requiem were pre-soldiers so they were not that strong enough.  :P

b-raz

b-raz

What were the Aliens in AvP?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The drones we all know and love from Aliens.

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 05, 2008, 06:34:07 PM
The drones we all know and love from Aliens.

Hmm, well if those were Drones, then I wouldn't say that the ones in Requiem were Warriors like the BS said.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I voted for runner and queen. I think the runner was cooller looking than the drones in aliens and a little cooler than the original alien.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Mine's still Drone, Predalien, and Runner.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Mine is the chestburster cuz you can't stop him from coming out, its not even an option.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I like Drones and Queens the best.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed