Prime 1 Collectables

Started by AnthaiHero, Jul 29, 2018, 03:49:44 AM

Author
Prime 1 Collectables (Read 41,611 times)

skull-splitter

Impressive collectibles.

The Shuriken

Quote from: pmaz11 on Jul 29, 2018, 06:01:02 AM
The Fugitive Predator is looking pretty dang cool unmasked here on the bust! I can dig this look with all of the details & the mandibles even look better the way they are closed here too.

I thought Fugitive looked fine in the movie, but this f**king statue is the absolute best look he'll ever.

The Old One

The Old One

The mandibles remain closed, that in all likelihood is cause for it's amiable appearance.

skull-splitter

Yep. And some of his proportions will be off, as the face isn't from ADI. So it's a stylistic choice.

The Old One

The Old One

I think he looks more believable in that statue than ADI's version on film, to be honest.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

The Old One

The Old One

Gorgeous.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest these pieces will be a a tad bit pricier than our Funko Pop collections.

Kailem

Kailem

Those are pretty spectacular, though sadly probably also pretty pricey.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

If memory serves me the one solicated in Diamonds Previews last month was $300.00.  I had no idea they looked that good. The price stopped me. Worth considering now.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Oct 08, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

If memory serves me the one solicated in Diamonds Previews last month was $300.00.  I had no idea they looked that good. The price stopped me. Worth considering now.

That's actually a pretty decent price point if accurate. Find a discount dealer and your paying in the high two hundreds.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, that's really not a bad price for those. I was expecting thousands.

Vark_

Vark_

I searched the web for actual sold out prices (retailers and their own online store), for instance their only Alien prop on the market, the 1/3 scale Dog Alien diorama (limited 1000) was selling around 2000$.

For what I saw, most of their statues available these days (they have various licences) cost no less than a grand, some are up to 2500$, only very few (the smallest) are in the 3-500$ range, unfortunately. No wonder these wall hanging 1/1 Aliens or Predator busts will blow up the roof too.

They're gorgeous ones though, a whole level above Sideshow, no arguing with that !
Sadly, very few can afford such pricey statues.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Vark_ on Oct 08, 2018, 11:24:01 PM
I searched the web for actual sold out prices (retailers and their own online store), for instance their only Alien prop on the market, the 1/3 scale Dog Alien diorama (limited 1000) was selling around 2000$.

For what I saw, most of their statues available these days (they have various licences) cost no less than a grand, some are up to 2500$, only very few (the smallest) are in the 3-500$ range, unfortunately. No wonder these wall hanging 1/1 Aliens or Predator busts will blow up the roof too.

They're gorgeous ones though, a whole level above Sideshow, no arguing with that !
Sadly, very few can afford such pricey statues.

That pricing sounds more like it unfortunately.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed