Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within*

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 28, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

Author
Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within* (Read 79,699 times)

windebieste

Quote from: felipescado on Oct 28, 2016, 09:59:59 AM
im still sad that the deacon wont return, it would be nice to see what happened to it, even a simple flashback or something

There's still every possibility we may see the return of the Deacon.  I wouldn't write it off so quickly based on any reveal of this evidence we have seen today.  There's 2 more movies to investigate whatever happened to it.  I doubt Scott will leave that avenue unexplored.

-Windebieste.

Pvt. Himmel

INFO OVERLOAD....INFO OVERLOAD... I THINK I'M GOING TO....

XENOMORPHOSIS

Hmm, having mixed feelings, hopefully the film utilizes the effects convincingly.

Master

Quote from: windebieste on Oct 28, 2016, 07:32:06 AM
Quote from: Stolen on Oct 28, 2016, 07:13:07 AM
Omg hryucdd et i b frhbfri Jb ddze tv li GC v

Incredible

Yep.  Sums up my feelings as well.  These do kinda remind me of the failed Ripley/Alien clones from 'ALIEN: Resurrection'.  Scott sure is out to make his audience feel uncomfortable with this stuff.

-Windebieste.

My first thought exactly.

I think those Neomorphs (literally new shape in latin) are attempts for recreation of original Alien, made by Engineers or even David 8 himself. Aliens are leftovers of original Jockeys, extinct millenia ago by their own perfect creations.

Trepanator

Trepanator

i think people are forgetting that the Derelict ship in Alien was ancient, which means that the original Giger Aliens would have to be around long before the 'black goo'.
in my opinion, these Neomorphs are nothing but modified or nerfed Xenomorphs from them learning that the original Aliens are nothing but a disaster waiting to happen. hence, the black goo might have be a bioweapon created  with the Alien DNA. it just doesnt make sense to me, that a prequal set back like 40 years before ALIEN would have pre-xenomorph creatures when the space jockey was thousands of years old and had eggs in its cargo way before prometheus...

Enoch

Think again... these are not leaks at all ;)
Main elements of the film are not revealed at all ;D

Hate when people condemn the movie 12 months before its release!

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Enoch on Oct 28, 2016, 10:54:14 AM
Think again... these are not leaks at all ;)
Main elements of the film are not revealed at all ;D

Hate when people condemn the movie 12 months before its release!
So true... people like to bi**h and moan... just to bi**h, and moan.  :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Colour me intrigued. I like the thought of David experimenting on the Neomorphs to create these experiments. Although one of them does make me think of how the Newborn in Resurrection should have been like.

Not knowing whether thats meant to be a live or dead Facehugger makes me unsure as it reminds me of the Resurrection Facehuggers and they were too fleshy for my liking

Enoch

Enoch

We ll all watch this movies first day it hits theatres...
after that we can judge has Ridley redeemed or not.

I m still optimistic and thats pretty good sign :laugh:

P.S. I also think all monsters on the photos
are just Davids experiments... no, I m completely sure of it.

Pilot

Pilot

Deacon was a biological. Neomorphs (if they on foto) will be biological. But original alien - biomechanical. How was create original alien? I think - David become a first biomech alien. Show will be infested SpaceJockey from Alien79.

MADNESS!

Kimo

Love what I see especially the Facehugger and eggs. As for the Alien with the Cleft Lip.... I have no problem with it, but I do hope we get to see some other final form of creature in this film that ain't been leaked yet. If not then I can live with it because I can't wait to see how these new creatures move and act in film if them creatures are in fact alive and not just failed experiments like we see in Alien Resurrection.

As for David... Maybe he never created the Xenomorph, what if he has resurrected them with technology by using ancient text that he finds/decoded that was left behind by the long extinct Space Jockeys? (Think of Humans trying to bring dinosaurs back from the dead.) The Engineers are just a race who worships the Jockeys and have built there own civilization and technology around the long extinct ancient space jockey race. The Engineers never quite mastered the black goo but learnt enough to worship its powers. Then david comes along and has a few tricks under his belt and decides to play God. What if the original Xenomorph was a creature that was around when the universe, was chaotic and destructive and in its infant stage. What if the xenomorph is just an ancient  extremophile that was built to with stand extreme climates.

Why I do love the look of the engineers in Prometheus I still hate the idea of the engineers being the jockeys. 

lv_226

The set design here is setting off an unsettling ambiance. It appears that "David's Temple" is housed within an Engineer structure; something about the cavernous, yet tomb-like interior reminds me of this early concept art for the pyramid in ALIEN:

The Alien-creature design drawings all over the place, along with some hieroglyph/cuneiform-like designs similar to those in Prometheus, hint at something familiar,yet strangely foreboding. I don't know, this is great stuff, and what makes it unique is that this material isn't hidden behind some low-quality image, it looks professional—thus limiting too much conjecture with regard to "figuring it all out".

I am almost holding back excitement because it seems as if some of Giger's old ideas are getting a second-life here. My bias is definitely showing through, but these design elements are the reason why all of this seems so... dangerous and disturbing. Take for example the top-most image near the center of the screen in this picture:

That definitely looks like:

Maybe I'm reaching, but the images plastered all over the walls have a kind of "Giger-ish" flair to them.

As somebody else has already said, the very biological forms here look to be moving toward some state of 'corruption'. With no sign of Shaw, or hints as to what her role will be, I wonder if David is keeping her in stasis, harvesting her DNA somehow to create these beings... or, would he be using Engineer DNA to accomplish all of this?

Oh... and...

*drools*

KillCrites

These look sick, I love it!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Enoch on Oct 28, 2016, 11:04:11 AM
P.S. I also think all monsters on the photos
are just Davids experiments... no, I m completely sure of it.

I'm with you. I don't believe these are the Neomorphs as we'll see burst out of the crew. I think these are just David's failed experiments that are related to the Alien, the Neomorph and to the black goo.

windebieste

One thing I get from these images is that they look good.  Like, real good.  Technically good.  These were taken by a professional photographer.  On set.  I'm thinking that while they may be leaked, they were intended to be released, regardless.

I'm thinking it's even possible that 20th Century Fox deliberately 'leaked' them.  I get that vibe from these images.  Such careful selection of content and composed to be intriguing rather than just revealing. 

I suspect these being released the way they were wasn't an accident.

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed