Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 249,516 times)

Anc

Anc

Based on Ridley saying he was embarrassed about something similar to the chest burster scene. I'm going to say a snake pops out her vajay jay .

Caiman

Caiman

Quote from: Black on Mar 17, 2012, 11:56:39 PM
Whats goin on here then?

Looks like the space jockey mask being put into place over her head? Like the face/trunk part of it anyway... which would add up with the back/skull part of it being part of the seat? Hmm.

red_otter

red_otter

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 17, 2012, 11:57:20 PM
Quote from: hardcorps54 on Mar 17, 2012, 11:56:13 PM
at 1:03 does anyone else think that looks like the alien tomb painting from gigers alien book ..... or is it just me ?

Yes that temple is very reminiscent of the original egg-silo designs.

Out of interest Chris, seeing as we agreed the "blue man" couldn't be the space jockey because of scale issues, what's your take on it after this trailer?

I think either the real space jockeys are being hidden from us until the film, or the suit somehow enlarges this guy until he basically becomes the fossilised thing from the 79 movie (I don't mean literally, it probably isn't the same ship). I still wouldn't be surprised if it's the former, and the shot of the mini-space jockey (with the suit forming) is actually of a human using their technology. Well actually I'm kinda hoping.

Either way, based on this trailer this still looks like the most impressive sci-fi for at least a decade if not much longer.

zakzak

zakzak

bunnyavpg

bunnyavpg

That mural looks to be one of those found at the top of the door frames. A bit like gargoyles on cathedrals, except in this movie they can make those gargoyles....

BUGZ

BUGZ

We need screen caps from each scene pronto lol

mcknife

mcknife

Can anyone screencap the last scene of trailer?
Anroid David is smiling and his mimics reminds me android ash from alien...very nice reference i think

Firestorm

Firestorm

The snake like creature is being held in position above her.

Also, note the jockey arms in this picture, just slightly above and left of center, they are way larger than that of the big blue guy?

cockroach

cockroach

Logan marshall's character gets infected (u see his eyes change in imax trailer)
he has sex with noomi repace (1st official trailer u see him holding his head with noomi in bed naked behind him)
later she has massive bulging stomach (in first leaked trailer & she screams horrifically)
now in new 1080 trailer u see something has been removed from her stomach with umbilical cord still attached when she's in the glass pod and it looks like a strange smooth chest burster?

i think this is the creature that impregnates the space jockey... giving birth to the first official A L I E N we know & love?

Lampeiro

Lampeiro

Quote from: mcknife on Mar 18, 2012, 12:05:45 AM
Quote from: Black on Mar 17, 2012, 11:56:39 PM
Whats goin on here then?

Look closely above her kneecap....IS IT A CHESTBURSTER OR OUR WHÄ°TE SERPENT/SNAKE LIKE PROGENITOR?

It's a chestbuster cousin for sure! And I think it's safe to say that Shaw is using the fully automated surgical station (cited in the Weyland's site timeline) to remove it!

Firestorm

Firestorm

Quote from: mcknife on Mar 18, 2012, 12:09:43 AM
Can anyone screencap the last scene of trailer?
Anroid David is smiling and his mimics reminds me android ash from alien...very nice reference i think

My pleasure:

nendo

nendo

Judging by this and the imax trailer it appears that the space jockey image we know is actualy part of the chair.

In A L I E N Kane says it looks like its outgrown the chair or something. But from this trailer it appears that the space jockey suit is actualy part of the chair and wraps itself around the thing sat in the chair.

Im guessing that its part organic so it will grow. So im assuming that in alien the ship crashed on lv 426 the pilot died but the suit continued to grow for centuries after. which is why it began to grow out of the chair

evolution_rex

evolution_rex

We see a clear picture of the Space Jockey, one like the one in Alien, in that trailer. Oh shit, this trailer was amazing.

What I'm confused about, is that it seems like one of the crew members will become all bio mechanical and all, but at the beginning of the trailer we see the "blue man" in the waterfall scene with the big flying saucer. So, I have no idea what to think. I just know that it's going to be amazing.

Eldritch

Eldritch

I wonder what the significance of Charlize's dialog at the beginning of the trailer has in the movie.

"A king has his reign, and then he dies. It's inevidable."

Could it be that the "king" is Peter Weyland perhaps? Or our Creator?

eyesofthedemon

eyesofthedemon

Quote from: cockroach on Mar 18, 2012, 12:10:22 AM
Logan marshall's character gets infected (u see his eyes change in imax trailer)
he has sex with noomi repace (1st official trailer u see him holding his head with noomi in bed naked behind him)
later she has massive bulging stomach (in first leaked trailer & she screams horrifically)
now in new 1080 trailer u see something has been removed from her stomach with umbilical cord still attached when she's in the glass pod and it looks like a strange smooth chest burster?

i think this is the creature that impregnates the space jockey... giving birth to the first official A L I E N we know & love?
[/b]

Except the wall mural says different

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed