Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1052

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 584,323 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Mar 30, 2024, 04:29:47 PMThe worst thing about Resurrection is that it is a truly boring film

(x) Doubt

oduodu

oduodu

the thing  about a3 is that they should have included or done the cocooning scene. i m not sure: was that scene supposed to have egg morphing or normal facehugging?

from memory i it think was eggmorhing.....

was that scene even ever constructed?

the dog alien was a nice touch. by far the most beautiful alien in franchise.

but it needed something more. for me it would have been brilliant if ripley during her alien carrying stage herself began to change so that she herself was becoming like ripley  8 but much more so - that she was able to survive the chest bursting. she would be able to revive newt with regeneration abillty but not hicks.
and eventually kill the queen .....again

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 30, 2024, 06:20:15 PMbut it needed something more. for me it would have been brilliant if ripley during her alien carrying stage herself began to change so that she herself was becoming like ripley  8 but much more so - that she was able to survive the chest bursting. she would be able to revive newt with regeneration abillty but not hicks.

Excuse me what the f**k?

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 30, 2024, 06:20:15 PMthe thing  about a3 is that they should have included or done the cocooning scene. i m not sure: was that scene supposed to have egg morphing or normal facehugging?

There was supposed to be a cocoon scene wherein Ripley finds Andrews and the others hived up in the meeting tower. Apparently, some of the cocoons were even built for it.

Instead, the RPG mentions that Andrews, Boggs, and Rains were taken to a remote part of the facility and Ovomorphed.

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Mar 30, 2024, 06:54:33 PM
Quote from: oduodu on Mar 30, 2024, 06:20:15 PMthe thing  about a3 is that they should have included or done the cocooning scene. i m not sure: was that scene supposed to have egg morphing or normal facehugging?

There was supposed to be a cocoon scene wherein Ripley finds Andrews and the others hived up in the meeting tower. Apparently, some of the cocoons were even built for it.

Instead, the RPG mentions that Andrews, Boggs, and Rains were taken to a remote part of the facility and Ovomorphed.

ah thanks

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 30, 2024, 06:52:51 PM
Quote from: oduodu on Mar 30, 2024, 06:20:15 PMbut it needed something more. for me it would have been brilliant if ripley during her alien carrying stage herself began to change so that she herself was becoming like ripley  8 but much more so - that she was able to survive the chest bursting. she would be able to revive newt with regeneration abillty but not hicks.

Excuse me what the f**k?

lol

just some musings of my own.

but a3 did need something more.maybe not that.....

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Mar 30, 2024, 06:54:33 PM

is ovo morhing the same  as egg morphing?

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Takes a breath.. I have to say.. Aliens disappointed me a little this viewing. I had a hard time ignoring that The Queen should have snapped Ripley's leg off in the airlock scene when she is hanging from her leg.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The bitch did take her shoe off, you unsatisfied swine.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 30, 2024, 08:48:48 PMThe bitch did take her shoe off, you unsatisfied swine.

Lol it did, but Cameron really should have showed the other arms of The Queen grabbing the edge of the ship (there was ledge like part) so that it is not pulling its full weight on Ripley. :p

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 30, 2024, 08:44:56 PMTakes a breath.. I have to say.. Aliens disappointed me a little this viewing. I had a hard time ignoring that The Queen should have snapped Ripley's leg off in the airlock scene when she is hanging from her leg.
Yes, but the fact that WY find Big Chap in space in Romulus ruins the movie because it's not realistic 😂 come on crazy stuff happens in all the movies, even in the great ones. People complains on Romulus only because is the new one

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: aliens13 on Mar 30, 2024, 08:54:08 PM
Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 30, 2024, 08:44:56 PMTakes a breath.. I have to say.. Aliens disappointed me a little this viewing. I had a hard time ignoring that The Queen should have snapped Ripley's leg off in the airlock scene when she is hanging from her leg.
Yes, but the fact that WY find Big Chap in space in Romulus ruins the movie because it's not realistic 😂 come on crazy stuff happens in all the movies, even in the great ones. People complains on Romulus only because is the new one

I let it slide cuz Aliens is a masterpiece, but this viewing in UHD made it more noticeable. :)

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 30, 2024, 08:56:10 PM

I let it slide cuz Aliens is a masterpiece, but this viewing in UHD made it more noticeable. :)
I noticed that long time ago but of course it's a masterpiece so I don't care as I don't care another unrealistic staff in the other movies because their are that... Movies

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: aliens13 on Mar 30, 2024, 08:58:16 PM

I noticed that long time ago but of course it's a masterpiece so I don't care as I don't care another unrealistic staff in the other movies because their are that... Movies

There is always stuff we have to overlook, I know. Just being honest about my last viewing.. hence I took a breath because you can't ever say negative stuff about Alien or Aliens.

426Buddy

426Buddy

It has never bothered me. It's just like blowing the shark up with a scuba tank in Jaws. It's a movie.

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 30, 2024, 09:00:04 PM
Quote from: aliens13 on Mar 30, 2024, 08:58:16 PM

There is always stuff we have to overlook, I know. Just being honest about my last viewing.. hence I took a breath because you can't ever say negative stuff about Alien or Aliens.
Me too, and I include Alien³ to that list. The other day I watched Alien but in my phone with DVD quality (not so good) and I cannot stop loving it even more with every reviewing. Alien will be my favourite movie ever

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Is it ever explained in Aliens that water or whatever liquid is around the facehuggers in Medlab neutralizes their ability to use acid to get through glass like on Kane's glass mask in Alien?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed