Prometheus FanArt

Started by Darkoo, Mar 04, 2011, 08:37:12 PM

Author
Prometheus FanArt (Read 517,683 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 26, 2012, 01:49:49 AM
You're still neglecting the fact that you don't know the creature's origin;
I am not neglecting anything -- of course I don't, and I am aware of the fact Diesel could be the mutated Holloway (which I still hope for). The assumption that Diesel is the Jockey is, however, the basis of the conversation we were having:

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 24, 2012, 04:11:59 AM
The Jockey's being humanoid was absolutely the best decision Ridley and his conceptual team could have made.
That's the assumption-featuring post that started the dialogue.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

it all comes down to personal taste.

i really don't care for this basketball player myself. it's not visually engaging to me.

Vickers

Vickers

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Ooh, I like that.

Kol

Kol

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 26, 2012, 11:57:39 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 26, 2012, 01:49:49 AM
You're still neglecting the fact that you don't know the creature's origin;
I am not neglecting anything -- of course I don't, and I am aware of the fact Diesel could be the mutated Holloway (which I still hope for). The assumption that Diesel is the Jockey is, however, the basis of the conversation we were having:
Doesn't matter whether it's a transformed member of the crew, it's the fact that we don't know where this thing is from or why it assumes (or is) a human form that matters at this time (pre-release). Don't hold your breath waiting for anything in particular, because it's a possibility that they'll go the "God(s) created us in his [their] image" route.

And dear god, can we please stop with that 'Diesel Jockey' stuff.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 26, 2012, 11:57:39 AM
The assumption that Diesel is the Jockey is, however, the basis of the conversation we were having:

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 24, 2012, 04:11:59 AM
The Jockey's being humanoid was absolutely the best decision Ridley and his conceptual team could have made.
That's the assumption-featuring post that started the dialogue.
That's not an assumption, that's an opinion. Depending on how you look at it. Either way, we already know this isn't the same being that was in Alien, so there's always that to hold on to.

First Blood

First Blood

Eva

Eva

Thumbs up to the last 2 fanmade posters.  :)

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Cvalda, or someone. I can't seem to properly update my signature with any banners...I keep receiving an error message, as if the file (your sig Cvalda) is too big, etc...

any help?

Eva

Eva

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 27, 2012, 03:02:54 PM
Cvalda, or someone. I can't seem to properly update my signature with any banners...I keep receiving an error message, as if the file (your sig Cvalda) is too big, etc...

any help?

Which sig is it? Can you drop it here in a post as a normal pic?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 27, 2012, 03:02:54 PM

any help?
Does the link for the file say Photobucket or Imageshack?

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

yeah, I uploaded it to image shack...it's this one....

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 27, 2012, 07:46:53 PM
yeah, I uploaded it to image shack...it's this one....http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/566/alien3001.jpg
[ center ][ img ]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/566/alien3001.jpg[/ img ][/ center]

^ Remove all the spaces inside the brackets, and then paste that code in the signature box under your Forum Profile page. ;)

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

YAY! It works. You be the best Cvalda!

Kol

Kol

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed