Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Ohmygooaaaahh

josh_axey

josh_axey

My new wallpaper. :laugh:

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I had a nightmare a few nights ago with regards to Prometheus. It was very intense. Very graphic:

Basically the setup for the scene is this. Several of our crew members are captured by the Space Jockeys. Subjects for torture and experimentation.

The primary subject of the dream was a man. In the background I could hear another man, and a woman who were slightly ahead in their torture. So no doubt, the subjects fear was only heightened.

So, this man, was slammed against an... Operating table, if you could call it that. The first thing that happens to him is he has a spike of some sort(Its a device of some nature we are not aware of, but for the sake of argument and what it does to the mans neck.. Its a spike.) punched into his neck. Like some kind of a macabre, darkly humerous, Frankenstein neck piece.

Next, the man's ear's are sliced off with some kind of an laser. Leaving only the entry points on either side of his head. This horrific, blood spilling scene is immediately followed by some kind of devices, best I can describe them as is looking like spark plugs with grills on the parts pointing outward, being stabbed through his eyes, and into his brain.

Screaming in a Hellish agony, the man is no longer even forming sentences so much as primal screams that shred his vocal coords. His hearing, and his vision, robbed from him. His feeble attempts to fight off his mutilators are like a baby fighting its parent.

The next thing the Jockeys do is to grab the man's mouth and shove a... "Cage" like device. Its like the spark plugs, only bigger. They shove this into his mouth, smashing his teeth, it fuses his mouth closed, but in a permanently open jawed position. His lips are pulled around the edges, making it tight inside his mouth. As if he had a whole orange inside his mouth. His screams continue: Shrilled, dithered, and somehow mechanized through the mouth piece. Like a elephants trumpet played through intense oscillation.

Lastly, something stabs into his chest, some kind of a biomechanical worm. Doubtless, it will continue this bastardization of a human being from the inside. Replacing pieces of humanity with evil, unknowable, devices. Until he becomes something else.

For now, he will experience all of it.

Later, he will roam the halls of the biomechanoid ship, aware, but without control. Perpetually screaming and suffering behind, and around the implants inside and out.

This inspired me to do a photoshop, and try to depict the final results. I used an image of myself and some Google searches. Its not very good, but I figured someone out there might find this haunting/enjoyable/of interest.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Sounds like uve been playing Quake 4  :laugh:

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

You mean Quake 4 Stroggification
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HH-MqsB8L4#
;D

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

What I would like to see is some one coming up with a version of the alien that we might be seeing in Prometheus. It of course should be something different then we've seen.....and TERRIFYING.

Infected

Infected

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 02, 2011, 09:11:01 PM

http://x-inflict-x.deviantart.com/art/H-R-Giger-Space-Jockey-256134392?q=gallery%3Ax-inflict-x&qo=0
The jockey in Alien has no flesh but bones,
time has consumed its flesh? so why does everybody keep on drawing jockeys without flesh and with the look of a f**kin elephant?

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Who said that there was any flesh that time cosumed?

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Yes, the Jockey designs are largely based around a fossilized skeloton, and I bet very different then what we'll see in Prometheus. People are literal and not ephemeral, it's to be expected.

Zeta Reticuli

Zeta Reticuli

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Sep 09, 2011, 02:18:23 PM
Yes, the Jockey designs are largely based around a fossilized skeloton, and I bet very different then what we'll see in Prometheus. People are literal and not ephemeral, it's to be expected.

but considering how Scott hinted the Space Jockey we saw in Alien MAY just be some kind of "suit" for something that was actually inside of it, it wouldn't make alot sense - given if that is true - if the thing we saw was a standart endoskeleton of some creature that looked rather different with flesh.
on the other side, if it was a fossilised exoskeleton, which would fit better with the suit-theory, the unfossilised "living" thing wouldn't have looked that much different, if different at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed