Prometheus FanArt

Started by Darkoo, Mar 04, 2011, 08:37:12 PM

Author
Prometheus FanArt (Read 517,769 times)

Biomechanoid20

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Lack of Giger locks are a bit disappointing, though.

Biomechanoid20

Biomechanoid20

Watching KQED right now, and they got a feature about this band called "The Irish Rovers". One of the singers , George Millar, looks like a certain movie director. Does this mean that Ridley is a replicant?  ;D

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Dec 11, 2011, 09:03:44 PM
Watching KQED right now, and they got a feature about this band called "The Irish Rovers". One of the singers , George Millar, looks like a certain movie director. Does this mean that Ridley is a replicant?  ;D

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/muromachi/georgemillarridleyscott.jpg

wow, they even have the exact same serious look on their faces!.

thanks

rich

Glaive

Glaive

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Dec 11, 2011, 09:03:44 PM

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/muromachi/georgemillarridleyscott.jpg

:o

Methinks that one of Ridley's parents had a secret love child.  It's an uncanny resemblance, to the point where if I saw that guy walking down the street, I'd run up to him...

Me: Oh wow, I'm sorry to bother you but I just had to tell you that I'm a massive fan!

George Millar: Thanks, I appreciate your kind words.

Me: No, I appreciate your amazing art.

George Millar: Well, cheers.

Me: Anyway, I'm really looking forward to Prometheus Mr. Scott.

George Millar: Ummmm...

Darkoo

Darkoo

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

http://girlygamer.com.au/2011/12/weapons-from-ridley-scotts-prometheus-pistol-gun-nerf/

...this guy calls himself a 'fan' of the Alien series then discredits himself in the opening paragraph by dissing 2 of the films... REAL Alien fans just dont it like that, wether you like certain films or not.  Yet another typical Aliens fanboy with nothing better to do!

Gazz

Gazz

Nobody who matters gives a shit what makes someone a REAL fan of the series or not. Chill out.

Engineer1

Engineer1

QuoteI'm a huge fan of the Alien franchise, well Alien and Aliens, the others didn't happen haha

This is whats makes you diss her?  ::)

I prefer creative fangirls to fanatics.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Looks like something from Mass Effect. 

Engineer1

Engineer1

It's fanwork based on nerf toys not actual props.
But yeah it's looks too video game/masamune shirow for the ALIEN universe.

Jeru

Jeru

The guns look nice for a fan made prop but they seem too bulky for what we've seen in the small clip of the trailer with people discharging the fire arms.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Dude, this has got nothing to do with the movies...it's just a random gun with a logo on it. Got tons of em on her hp.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

We know.  We're just judging these on the merits of how the actual props from the movie would look like.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed