The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 460,983 times)

Shasvre

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 12, 2020, 04:11:16 PM
Has it been confirmed whether Dunk & Egg will be in this?

This takes place long before either of those were born.

MudButt

HBO just confirmed this will air in 2022. Something I think we've all assumed but it's official now  8)

Looking forward to this! I know the final season was pretty hated but I love me some thrones.

ace3g

Local Trouble

While I wouldn't say it was great, I didn't hate the final season either.

MudButt

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 18, 2020, 12:41:06 AM
While I wouldn't say it was great, I didn't hate the final season either.

Far from great when you compare it to the first 5 seasons. I did enjoy it though, it became fan service but it worked for this fan.

I am intrigued by this though. It was a shame the other spin-off didn't get greenlit but this one could be awesome.

Dragons FTW.

Shasvre

'Game of Thrones' Prequel 'Tales of Dunk and Egg' in Early Development at HBO (EXCLUSIVE)

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/game-of-thrones-tales-of-dunk-and-egg-series-hbo-1234889520/

Shasvre

We'll see how far this one gets in development. They did cancel the Naomi Watt's show pretty early. :-\

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: THRAn animated Game of Thrones drama is in the early stages of development at HBO Max, multiple sources tell The Hollywood Reporter. Meetings with writers for the adult-leaning project, which would be similar in tone to HBO's Emmy-winning flagship, are already under way. No deals have been made and there's still a possibility that the animated series never comes to fruition.

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1354557602433273856

Immortan Jonesy

Andrea90

Immortan Jonesy

I have no idea I'm afraid. I haven't watched a single movie in like 4 months, and he isn't part of the last streaming series that I have seen.

ace3g

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed