Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,304 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

:'(

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I have been driving for four years and i do wear glasses.  ;D

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Dec 02, 2010, 02:47:42 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 02, 2010, 02:42:36 PM
Glasses club, like now.

Do you accept members with contacts? who uses glasses ocasionally? ;D

Of course. ;D

Yay  ;D.  Glasses for me unless I'm on the bike.  Motorcycle helmets ruin frames.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'm an absolute conspiracy theory nut. I read as many books and listen to as many alternative radio shows as time will allow (I listen to old Art Bell shows while I'm at the gym for example), and yet I don't and never have believed a single one of them. In fact, most of them are so ridiculously far fetched that I question why I continue to listen to them, and yet I do. It's like I'm addicted.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Vulhala on Dec 04, 2010, 12:35:15 AM
I'm an absolute conspiracy theory nut. I read as many books and listen to as many alternative radio shows as time will allow (I listen to old Art Bell shows while I'm at the gym for example), and yet I don't and never have believed a single one of them. In fact, most of them are so ridiculously far fetched that I question why I continue to listen to them, and yet I do. It's like I'm addicted.

I love conspiracy theories. ;D

Predator Queen

.... yah me too.......

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Sometimes they're good for a laugh.

Although some of those people really piss me off.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Ditto

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Maybe it's good comedy?

I want to see a therapist about why I get so defensive about my opinions. I am worried it will hurt my friendships.

i was really into conspiracy theories and ufos and stuff when i was about 12, mostly because of the x files i think

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I have recently begun listening to music as I fall asleep. When I lie down to go to bed, I'll plug in my iPod, put on an album, and just lay there, drifting into unconscious as the melodies and rhythms sooth me. When I get right to the point where I'm half awake/half asleep, the music becomes very powerful. It's all that my world is, and it brings to mind very strong and surreal images. I love it.

So far, the most success I've had was with Dark Side of the Moon. Remember listening to the first two songs and about half of the third. Gorillaz was a mild success, although I seem to have turned off my iPod as I was asleep and placed it on my bedside table.

The strangest by far was the Mass Effect 2 soundtrack. I listened to the first few songs, drifted off to sleep, all's good. Now, I don't quite recall this next part that well, but I woke up suddenly during one of the songs, filled with what I could only describe as terror. I practically threw my iPod away, and my heart was racing in my chest. I drifted back to sleep soon after. The song was The Normandy Attacked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3_1gwzbV84#

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 07, 2010, 02:31:48 AM
I have recently begun listening to music as I fall asleep. When I lie down to go to bed, I'll plug in my iPod, put on an album, and just lay there, drifting into unconscious as the melodies and rhythms sooth me. When I get right to the point where I'm half awake/half asleep, the music becomes very powerful. It's all that my world is, and it brings to mind very strong and surreal images. I love it.

So far, the most success I've had was with Dark Side of the Moon. Remember listening to the first two songs and about half of the third. Gorillaz was a mild success, although I seem to have turned off my iPod as I was asleep and placed it on my bedside table.

The strangest by far was the Mass Effect 2 soundtrack. I listened to the first few songs, drifted off to sleep, all's good. Now, I don't quite recall this next part that well, but I woke up suddenly during one of the songs, filled with what I could only describe as terror. I practically threw my iPod away, and my heart was racing in my chest. I drifted back to sleep soon after. The song was The Normandy Attacked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3_1gwzbV84#

I do the samething except its with Linkin Park and Evanescence.

Predator Queen

I'm weird...

Spoiler
Understatement of the year
[close]

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 07, 2010, 02:35:22 AM
I'm weird...

Spoiler
Understatement of the year
[close]

XD

Cap. Fitzgerald

I cussed out a storm at 2am XD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed