Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,288 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jan 11, 2012, 01:49:33 PM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 11, 2012, 04:57:40 AM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jan 09, 2012, 02:54:38 PM
Everytime I walk into a public building the first thing I do is scout out the survaillance cameras.  I don't know why, I will never steal anything but I have a strange fascination with security cameras and where they are mapped.  :-[

i oh god thank you i thought i was going mental for real.

i also look for the emergency stairs and locate all off-limits doors. i feel like breaking in just because i shouldn't. videogame reflex, must be the same with the cameras.

i also look behind periodically and track every aircraft i spot until they dissapear from my sight.

So I'm not alone, whew!  I've been so ashamed  :-[  Have you noticed that Dunkin Donuts has one camera above the door and 4 pointed at their cashiers?

It pays to be mindful of your surroundings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWG4jZ7W6z8#ws

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I hate spiral stairs.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I have an inner demon who I have come to call the Berserker.

Berserkers appear prominently in a multitude of other sagas and poems, many of which describe berserkers as ravenous men who loot, plunder, and kill indiscriminately.

One of a band of ancient Norse warriors legendary for their savagery and reckless frenzy in battle.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

I'm having "too much luck" which in first place isn't bad,
but in a long term period, it become a curse.

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jan 11, 2012, 03:55:51 PM
Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 11, 2012, 06:42:02 AM
I hate the cold and the sun.

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. Limits you to living in a heated underground bunker.

not really, sun /= hot, it's just as likely if not more so, to be cold and sunny as it is to be cold and overcast, and being overcast does not automatically make it cold, it's quite easy to be hot and overcast, since cloud cover keeps heat in.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 13, 2012, 03:41:56 PM

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. Limits you to living in a heated underground bunker.

not really, sun /= hot, it's just as likely if not more so, to be cold and sunny as it is to be cold and overcast, and being overcast does not automatically make it cold, it's quite easy to be hot and overcast, since cloud cover keeps heat in.

I'm reading your response and hearing Jon Osterman's voice and it's so awesome I'm going to respond in kind. 

That might very well be so, Dr. Manhattan, but atmospheric conditions aside, how then could the young fry1236 find any better consistent, convenient shelter from her reported 'hates' than an underground, heated bunker? I know of no naturally occurring climate that would regularly sustain a comfortable room temperature whilst being overcast. Perhaps with your help she could enjoy being 50% farther away from the sun in a luxury suit on Mars?

r888

r888

I like standing in the rain

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 13, 2012, 03:19:51 PM
I have an inner demon who I have come to call the Berserker.

Berserkers appear prominently in a multitude of other sagas and poems, many of which describe berserkers as ravenous men who loot, plunder, and kill indiscriminately.

One of a band of ancient Norse warriors legendary for their savagery and reckless frenzy in battle.

Hey me too!  Except mine only comes I when I'm blacked out drunk, and the only thing it's good at destroying is my f**king life.

Arent there some tropical regions that are frequently overcast and warm?  Lots of wet weather = clouds.  Live in a rainforest, Fry ;)

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 13, 2012, 05:11:26 PM
So what you're sayin' is you have a Dark Passenger?  ;D
Yeah, I like to call him "Satan."  Responsible for those instances where I come to and people are trying to kill me, but ask me why and:

I had one over New Years, and now don't exactly drink anymore.  Just lightly, at home, with the doors locked, and my wife chains me in a room like Jack Nicholson in Wolf.

AliceApocalypse

I have no tattoos, or any intentions of getting any.  I feel like the last person over 18 like this.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jan 13, 2012, 05:58:22 PM
I have no tattoos, or any intentions of getting any.  I feel like the last person over 18 like this.

Well, that makes two of us.

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jan 13, 2012, 04:21:30 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 13, 2012, 03:41:56 PM

I'm reading your response and hearing Jon Osterman's voice and it's so awesome I'm going to respond in kind. 

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/BatChainPuller/dougroth.jpg

That might very well be so, Dr. Manhattan, but atmospheric conditions aside, how then could the young fry1236 find any better consistent, convenient shelter from her reported 'hates' than an underground, heated bunker? I know of no naturally occurring climate that would regularly sustain a comfortable room temperature whilst being overcast. Perhaps with your help she could enjoy being 50% farther away from the sun in a luxury suit on Mars?

Hah, awesome!

Answer, I do not know.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jan 13, 2012, 06:01:35 PM

Make that three of us.

Quote from: MudButt on Jan 13, 2012, 06:22:34 PM

Make that three of us.
Four!

Lie

Lie

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 13, 2012, 06:39:24 PM
Quote from: MudButt on Jan 13, 2012, 06:22:34 PM

Make that three of us.
Four!
Five of us.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed