Blaine's Death

Started by Darkness, Mar 30, 2007, 09:10:03 AM

Author
Blaine's Death (Read 65,260 times)

Ficodemus

Ficodemus

It could've been something like shooting wristblades or something like the rocket it shoots from wrist in p2. Gut theory is plain stupid. I mean who the heck reacts like that, if being throwed by guts? And there would've been left something from the guts, more than blood. One thing however is that you don't see any kind of damage on Blaine's neck or shoulders. All you see is blood. I think this is cause filmmakers just threw a bloodbag on him.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

The chances of it being the shoulder cannon are unlikely because;

1.  It does not make the trademark 'whip crack' sound.
2.  The projectile is inconsistent with every other cannon shot in the movie.

I always imagined it was some kind of dart, due to his stunned reaction.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Sep 06, 2007, 08:54:51 PM
The chances of it being the shoulder cannon are unlikely because;

1.  It does not make the trademark 'whip crack' sound.
2.  The projectile is inconsistent with every other cannon shot in the movie.

I always imagined it was some kind of dart, due to his stunned reaction.

yeah Dekapitator made me realise that it might have been some sort of stunning weapon.

Which still leads us back to square one, which is trying to find just what the hell it was that hit Blaine.

Ficodemus

Ficodemus

Now I put my guess on dart. And it might be that it looks different in other versions of movie. In mine it looks like a white or light grey, triangular shaped object for a second. This is old crap quality vcr tape version.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

QuoteWhich still leads us back to square one, which is trying to find just what the hell it was that hit Blaine.

We can't really prove a negative.  We can be sure of what it ISN'T but we can't be sure of what it IS.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Whatever it is, its not the plasmacaster.
And i dont have to know what it is, i dont care.

Ficodemus

Ficodemus

It's a bloodbag that hits the Blaine. We are not sure what it is meant to be...

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I always thought that it was the predator's blades hitting him across the neck, but I don't know, I am watching Predator right now anyway so I will look at that scene more carefully.   

EDIT: I have no idea what that was, long yellowish thing?

Ficodemus

Ficodemus

Yea I also guessed that it was neither wristblades or that wrist rocket from p2. Now I am rooting for some kind of dart.

Katarn

Katarn

I'm going with a high-tech boomerang-like weapon.

Predator_88

Predator_88

I always thought it was the same blast that hit Arnold. Remeber when he gets shot and says get to the chopper. Why didnt that blast kill him(did I miss something).

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

The cannon hits his rifle, which breaks apart and the resulting shrapnel is what wounds him.

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: Caledonia on Aug 23, 2007, 06:00:53 AM
Ehh, I thought it was a target shot, Predator hit him with a light plasma shot to train the accuracy of the shoulder cannon before it hit Blaine with the full power plasma blast. It hit him on the shoulder and caused some blood splatters (blood bags were attached to the prop to splatter the blood), then blows a hole in him with the full power shot.
Yeah, I believe it was a plasma blast.  It made the same sound as the other shoulder cannon plasma blasts so that seems to be what it was.

Predator_88

Predator_88

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Sep 10, 2007, 09:23:30 PM
The cannon hits his rifle, which breaks apart and the resulting shrapnel is what wounds him.

O thx

pred man

pred man

its just in the pic the thing is yellowish and the plasma blast is spossed 2 be blue i think it was either spear gun wit exploding end or that wrist cannon from p2

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed