Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 29,063 times)

LastSonofKrypton

This whole thing skipped over my genius Sean Bean movie idea.

Oh how my nerd heart breaks!!

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Jul 02, 2019, 09:00:12 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/7398445721c5145367ab92bdd17d9a1b/tenor.gif?itemid=5439483

We thought it was dead.  :laugh:

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 02, 2019, 09:03:37 PM
Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Jul 02, 2019, 09:00:12 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/7398445721c5145367ab92bdd17d9a1b/tenor.gif?itemid=5439483

We thought it was dead.  :laugh:

Defeated by superior comedy!

You haven't heard the last of me Huggs!!!

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 02, 2019, 08:39:52 PM
And there it is.

You realize that I still consider you a friend, as does Voodoo most likely. But telling people they're on ignore, characterizing someone's passion for something as "drooling", bringing up long dead disagreements and telling us to "f*ck off" and to go to safe spaces is both undeserved and rude.

With any luck, the mods will wipe all of this out and the insulting behavior can chill down. This community is made up of human beings. Let's at least treat each other with some semblance of respect.

I put you on ignore as well for reasons I'll get back too. Decided to view your post since Voodoo said you're on the money.

So you consider me a friend? Do friends sidetrack threads all the time with nonsense? Even after I made it clear I don't like it several times, you and others keep adding unnecessary comments. Isn't it rude to keep on doing that? Yeah, it is. So I put you on ignore like I said.

What you call passion, I call an unhealthy obsession.

The long dead disagreement wasn't that long ago. And why should it bother you since you're not involved?

I told you to "f**k off with your Aliens' cast" small difference.

You talk about respect and me being rude but you (and others) do whatever you want to as long as you're having fun. Hypocrite...

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 02, 2019, 10:06:20 PM
And there it is.

You realize that I still consider you a friend, as does Voodoo most likely. But telling people they're on ignore, characterizing someone's passion for something as "drooling", bringing up long dead disagreements and telling us to "f*ck off" and to go to safe spaces is both undeserved and rude.

With any luck, the mods will wipe all of this out and the insulting behavior can chill down. This community is made up of human beings. Let's at least treat each other with some semblance of respect.

I put you on ignore as well for reasons I'll get back too. Decided to view your post since Voodoo said you're on the money.

So you consider me a friend? Do friends sidetrack threads all the time with nonsense? Even after I made it clear I don't like it several times, you and others keep adding unnecessary comments. Isn't it rude to keep on doing that? Yeah, it is. So I put you on ignore like I said.

The long dead disagreement wasn't that long ago. And why should it bother you since you're not involved?

You talk about respect and me being rude but you (and others) do whatever you want to as long as you're having fun. Hypocrite...

Yup, there is a pattern. Topics get derailed and end in the endless Aliens' cast jokes for some reason. I like jokes and all, but I think sometimes it's too much. Sorry guys.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 02, 2019, 10:27:44 PM
And there it is.

Yup, there is a pattern. Topics get derailed and end in the endless Aliens' cast jokes for some reason. I like jokes and all, but I think sometimes it's too much. Sorry guys.

Putting a validity debate to the side in regards to this "Recreational Area" sub-forum as well as any legitimacy of complaint for the moment, I believe there is good civil way of expressing a complaint, just using the ignore feature, and a combination of both.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 02, 2019, 10:45:56 PM
And there it is.

Putting a validity debate to the side in regards to this "Recreational Area" sub-forum as well as any legitimacy of complaint for the moment, I believe there is good civil way of expressing a complaint, just using the ignore feature, and a combination of both.

Yes, we must be civil when expressing our disagreements. Also, there is an ignore feature for both; members and topics. Nobody owns threads, and everyone can participate in them. I agree with all that, but I'm curious about something...if you have some kind of friendship with someone here...why you keep doing things that bothers him? or why is it so amazing to derail threads? we all know you are all friends, eons ago. So, what it's the point anyway ???

Baron Von Marlon

Now you're making it about the way it's been said and not about the content.
Try to look past the choice of words and engage with counter points or opinions. That's how debates work. Back and forth.

Btw, the ignore feature isn't perfect as you can still read their posts when others quote them. Unless I put those on ignore too.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 02, 2019, 11:08:49 PM
And there it is.

Yes, we must be civil when expressing our disagreements. Also, there is an ignore feature for both; members and topics. Nobody owns threads, and everyone can participate in them. I agree with all that, but I'm curious about something...if you have some kind of friendship with someone here...why you keep doing things that bothers him? or why is it so amazing to derail threads? we all know you are all friends, eons ago. So, what it's the point anyway ???

Amazing to derail threads?  I teased not to mock Sly Stallone because he was a national treasure. It was brought up that I once called Tim Robbins a national treasure. I agreed he was including Calvin Lockhart, which Hudafuk rightly mentioned Calvin is not American.

I just followed the flow of the recreational conversation, which is exactly what you are doing now. Was this question you asked off topic too aka a derail? It sure was brother, but you are following a flow of conversation just like I was. Actually you're currently creating the flow.

The ironic part is the conversation long but ended until the "Just f**k off with your Aliens' cast" re-engagement.

Let's move past this though. I'm ready to. Hopefully you are too. Cheers! :)

Biomechanoid

Good grief.

Reading this thread gave me a migraine.

Baron Von Marlon

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

This thread only seals it.

All old members that were banned from my previous era should be unbanned to show this lot how to really derail a topic. 

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 03, 2019, 12:31:34 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 02, 2019, 11:08:49 PM
And there it is.

Amazing to derail threads?  I teased not to mock Sly Stallone because he was a national treasure. It was brought up that I once called Tim Robbins a national treasure. I agreed he was including Calvin Lockhart, which Hudafuk rightly mentioned Calvin is not American.

I just followed the flow of the recreational conversation, which is exactly what you are doing now. Was this question you asked off topic too aka a derail? It sure was brother, but you are following a flow of conversation just like I was. Actually you're currently creating the flow.

The ironic part is the conversation long but ended until the "Just f**k off with your Aliens' cast" re-engagement.

Let's move past this though. I'm ready to. Hopefully you are too. Cheers! :)

Fair enough mate  :)

Kradan

Kradan

I don't really get why it all ^^^ started (and i'm too lazy to figure it out) but if it has something to do with TSR's obsession with Rolston and Co then yeah sometimes it's a little slightly annoying.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

People who don't like Rolston are annoying.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed