Violince Level?

Started by Krogo, Mar 12, 2008, 06:10:46 PM

Author
Violince Level? (Read 3,140 times)

Krogo

Krogo

What is the violence level on this game?  I know it's rated M, but I'm going to try to convince my parents to let me buy it.  What is the most violent thing that happens in the game?

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

er... maybe the skin ripping... but you cut people un half, take their head off, crack their skull.... al those stuff.. and also you see some male dead body "with their parts" around.

I consider that is you are 11 years or older and your father thinks you CANT take it... then he hasnt tought (past for teached) you correctly

Krogo

Krogo

Allright.  How good are the graphics?

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Krogo on Mar 18, 2008, 01:33:22 PM
Allright.  How good are the graphics?
Well,It's a 2005 PS2/X-box game,So the Graphics aren't as good As today's,But could be better,But they still look pretty good

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The game is still fun even if it old.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Krogo on Mar 12, 2008, 06:10:46 PM
What is the violence level on this game?  I know it's rated M, but I'm going to try to convince my parents to let me buy it.  What is the most violent thing that happens in the game?

Underage B&

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I heard its very violent, too bad I can't find it lol.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It's ridiculously violent.  You can throw people in the air and cut them into pieces with your shruiken, can bash peoples heads against walls, can bash people against railings and break their back, can snipe people with your speargun, etc etc etc.  Thats not even including the cutscenes.

However, that doesn't stop the game from sucking.  Some ridiculous timed events, sloppy controls, ridiculous story, and difficulty issues all combine to make the game BARELY playable imo. 

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I didn't know it was that bad (Gameplay). Maybe I should just rent it if I ever see it.

predatorguy07

predatorguy07

idc about the violence -_- THE GAME JUST ROOOOOOOOOOCKS

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Its a good game.

Aeus

Aeus

The violence in this game is hilarious.  :D

You can mutilate people in anyway you see fit.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Is so cool killing the humans in the game using the Predator ;D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

The game is more or less based around violence.

Zero

Zero

I know sometimes this game cracks me up

Like when I shut down the Chameleon suits in Sink the Shipment and El Hongo is like"HOLY SHIT!" when Bayb Blew's Suit appears

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed