PREDATOR Prequel Novel - Christopher Golden

Started by felix, Aug 04, 2016, 05:33:52 AM

Author
PREDATOR Prequel Novel - Christopher Golden (Read 57,211 times)

Kel G 426

Quoteor ya know.  NOt f**k up predator cannon.

Don't sweat it.  The only thing canon to the first Predator movie is the first Predator movie.

RaZorbakk

RaZorbakk

Thank you. Thatmakes me feel better somehow.  Right here *thumps his chest*. Right in the chest burster.

EJA

As many here will already be aware, a forthcoming novel will reveal that, during the first PREDATOR movie, there were actually TWO Predators present: One a renegade, the other apparently sent to kill the first. Dutch ended up killing the latter. Pure guesswork on my part, but I have a suspicion they're going to try and make out the "evil" Predator is still active in Val Verde.

SiL

The plot description said the renegade is killed by the other Predator.

felix

They've removed the Plot Description from the BNC List Description. So i suspect it could be something new now.

System Apollo

Although an interesting theory I don't believe that the new film would adapt this plot. I can only speculate based on Black's commentary of how he had been approaching this film with a fresh new approach.

Corporal Hicks

Merged with existing topic.

happypred

Why not have there be 2 Dutches as well!

Unknown to Dutch, the CIA has created a clone of him. Dillon had provided the CIA with Dutch's DNA in the form of some inexplicable stains on Dillon's bedsheet.

Even as good pred was shadowing bad pred in the jungle, clone Dutch was also shadowing real Dutch.

Good pred takes out bad pred off-screen. Clone Dutch kills real Dutch some time after the lagoon scene

In the end, it was good pred vs. clone Dutch...epic twist

Ultramorph

There's Dutch and Master Sgt. William Candy from Terminator 3!  :laugh:

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: happypred on Oct 25, 2016, 10:41:24 AM

Unknown to Dutch, the CIA has created a clone of him. Dillon had provided the CIA with Dutch's DNA in the form of some inexplicable stains on Dillon's bedsheet.

Even as good pred was shadowing bad pred in the jungle, clone Dutch was also shadowing real Dutch.

Good pred takes out bad pred off-screen. Clone Dutch kills real Dutch some time after the lagoon scene

In the end, it was good pred vs. clone Dutch...epic twist

Hahahaha...I'm imitating that crazy Pred laugh. Talk about beating a dead horse with a baseball bat. No, a sledgehammer actually. :)

How about this: the 2nd Arnold clone was there all along as well, and he ends up fighting and killing the other Predator which has been following the original Arnold. At some point the clone Arnold comes into a face to face meet with....no sorry, that plot was from Back to the Future, 2 or 3, can't remember.

Forget everything I said lol.

Quote from: Ultramorph on Oct 25, 2016, 11:31:15 AM
There's Dutch and Master Sgt. William Candy from Terminator 3!  :laugh:
Instead of Jesse Ventura, they could bring in Sgt. Slaughter for this one.

SM

QuoteWhy not have there be 2 Dutches as well!

Kaltes

Quote from: SM on Oct 25, 2016, 11:12:23 PM
QuoteWhy not have there be 2 Dutches as well!

Well then...

HuDaFuK

Yeah, not so keen on the idea of this.

PRJ_since1990

While I am still interesting to read it and see how they might patch this idea together, I do wonder how much influence this forum has on the creators. There's been lots of negativity so I wonder if they've gone back to rewrite some things since
Quote from: felix on Oct 25, 2016, 06:46:47 AM
They've removed the Plot Description from the BNC List Description. So i suspect it could be something new now.

Kurai

Quote from: happypred on Oct 25, 2016, 10:41:24 AM
Aren't there two Dutches already? He's got a brother Dutch in the comics who's a cop.

I wonder if the idea for the book was cooked up in a Dutch Oven? :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed