Depression, Anxiety, and Mood Disorders

Started by LastSurvivor92, Apr 12, 2014, 08:41:08 AM

Author
Depression, Anxiety, and Mood Disorders (Read 76,688 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Rough day.

EJA

I feel for anyone with anxiety/depression/autism. Hugs to you all.

BlueMarsalis79

Thank you

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

EJA

Hi, hope everyone here is okay. I understand how hard things can be. I'm going through a tough period right now myself. Take care, folks.

BlueMarsalis79

So today I just reached a point where I feel like I can take it anymore, I'd do anything to make this feeling stop, I know nobody's entitled to anything but I used to be a happy person... I am so tired and sad nearly all the time... So much that I feel like that's my only reality.

And I know exactly how cliché this sounds, I have gone through all the various systems, different styles of therapy and nothing works even over the course of several years of committment.

Why post about it here exactly? Because nobody's going to roll their eyes at me here. I just want to be happy enough that life feels worth living. Because I know it can be but I haven't felt that for a very long time.

Kradan

Kradan

Where's [cancerblack] when you need him ?

Hope you get better soon

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jan 08, 2022, 03:35:00 PM
I am so tired and sad nearly all the time... So much that I feel like that's my only reality.

And I know exactly how cliché this sounds, I have gone through all the various systems, different styles of therapy and nothing works even over the course of several years of committment.

Your problem could be physiological rather than psychological. Have you had your vitamin D levels tested yet?  Seeing that it's actually a hormone, you'd be surprised at how often vitamin D deficiency is the culprit in depression and physical fatigue cases.

BlueMarsalis79

I'll give that a look then.

EJA

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jan 08, 2022, 03:35:00 PM
So today I just reached a point where I feel like I can take it anymore, I'd do anything to make this feeling stop, I know nobody's entitled to anything but I used to be a happy person... I am so tired and sad nearly all the time... So much that I feel like that's my only reality.

Why post about it here exactly? Because nobody's going to roll their eyes at me here. I just want to be happy enough that life feels worth living. Because I know it can be but I haven't felt that for a very long time.

You seem like a cool person. We are here for you always.

Ingwar

EJA

It is becoming more and more difficult for me to be happy these days. Even when I seemingly get on well with somebody, my mind inevitably drifts to how it can all go horribly wrong, and I'll end up alone again.........which is what has happened. It's gotten to the point where I actively prevent people getting close to me out of sheer terror. :(

Kradan

Quote from: EJA on Jan 15, 2022, 07:58:43 PM
Even when I seemingly get on well with somebody, my mind inevitably drifts to how it can all go horribly wrong, and I'll end up alone again

I'm certainly familiar with that feeling

Samhain13

Samhain13

Stop thinking that being alone is such a problem, love yourself more.

And dont overthink about things you cannot control, leads nowhere, people suffer more often in imagination than in reality.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Lifting can help with depression and anxiety too.

Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed