Recent posts

Alien-Predator Games / Re: Survios and 20th Century G...
Last post by jacobo1122 - Today at 05:36:12 PM
Man, it's such a shame it's VR only game. Firstly, I don't have any equipment to play it. Secondly, I'm puking when I'm playing VR games :D
Alien-Predator Games / Re: Survios and 20th Century G...
Last post by Vrastal - Today at 05:35:54 PM
Cant wait to see gameplay. Could be one of the scariest alien games to come out if they get it right
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 05:31:30 PM
I'd been hoping for a proper behind-the-stills shot or featurette or something.
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Today at 12:13:33 PMI'm aware of something that should be announced today too

Well there's that!
https://www.ign.com/videos/alien-rogue-incursion-official-announcement-trailer

Survios' VR game has a title and an announcement teaser trailer; Alien Rogue Incursion

Fan Films / Re: Alien Absolution - New Ali...
Last post by solace97 - Today at 05:16:17 PM
Nice it was a cool concept I did chuckle though when the gentleman was egg morphing or cocooned and the girl just kneels down and says "hey" like it's all good
Aliens: Fireteam Elite / Re: Patch Thread
Last post by Still Collating... - Today at 05:15:45 PM
Wasn't expecting anything from them, that's nice! A small, but nice gesture, especially for the free cards. I wonder if this means we  can choose and buy certain cards? That would be a game changer instead of being stuck with throwing the dice every time.
Oh what we could have had! I wonder if that xeno is the one chasing the Jockeys in Prometheus

First announced back in July of 2024, news on Survios’ single-player VR horror game has been sporadic. However, in celebration of Alien Day, Survios and 20th Century Games have officially announced Alien: Rogue Incursion and released an announcement trailer!

Happy Alien Day! Developer Survios and 20th Century Games are celebrating by officially announcing Alien: Rogue Incursion, a new single-player action horror VR game that puts you closer to the Xenomorphs than you’ve ever been. It’s coming to PlayStation VR2, Steam VR, and Meta Quest 3 this holiday.

Unfortunately there’s no gameplay footage in the trailer, but we know it will be releasing towards the end of this year for PlayStation VR2, Steam VR, and Meta Quest 3. Along with the announcement, the official website for Alien: Rogue Incursion is now online.

Make sure to keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest intel on Aliens games! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed