Official Matrix Thread

Started by Ratchetcomand, May 17, 2008, 10:02:22 PM

Author
Official Matrix Thread (Read 5,097 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I love the matrix trilogy, hard to understand the sequels though.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I love the anime but i think the sequels where not needed.

Gameoverman!GAMEOVER!

I think The Matrix is an awesome film, one of my favourites ever. Agent Smith is just one of the best characters ever. Really don't like the second one, just couldn't grasp it. And Superneo was kinda crappy. The third was better, but still nothing compared to the original.

I wonder what it would have been like if Will Smith had accepted?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm glad that Will Smith never played as Neo.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Da-Wolf on May 18, 2008, 01:56:51 AM
Quote from: Huol on May 18, 2008, 01:07:38 AM
He becomes the new Oracle.
no, he just dies.

Which is it? New Oracle or dies? ???

S4MSUNG

S4MSUNG

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Jun 14, 2008, 11:06:50 PM
Quote from: Da-Wolf on May 18, 2008, 01:56:51 AM
Quote from: Huol on May 18, 2008, 01:07:38 AM
He becomes the new Oracle.
no, he just dies.

Which is it? New Oracle or dies? ???

Lawl, Neo dies.

I loved the Matrix trilogy.

The first one had a great story line and very balanced action

Reloaded had amazing fight sequences but I hated the Superman trick Neo did, I found it comical to be honest. The story line extended but I thought it wasn't as strong in comparison to the first one.

Revolutions seemed to be all about action but I loved every second of the action sequences. The Zion battle was outstanding and the subplot of getting ready to defend Zion was good. Neo's part in the movie was hella confusing to me and seemed whacked out (What was up with the ending?). But that's just what I think.

RhinoTuna

RhinoTuna

Oh come on, Revolutions was sooooo bad. I actually laughed when that bald youngster said "Neo, i believe" or something just as tacky and he shoots the chain that holds the doors or whatever. The Dragonball Z fight at the end was meh at best and looked plain stupid in some parts. And the whole idea about machines cutting a deal with the humans? f**k that. Machines shouldn't be capable for that, they should just go "Yeah bro, we'll let you get rid of Smith but we're still gonna wipe out your race". The ending was so bad. I hated Revolutions.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Problem is that not all the machines were evil.  And don't forget that in the Animatrix shorts we saw it was humans who started the whole war against machines.  The ending I think was more positive.

RhinoTuna

RhinoTuna

Quote from: gameoverman on Jun 15, 2008, 12:48:08 AM
Problem is that not all the machines were evil.  And don't forget that in the Animatrix shorts we saw it was humans who started the whole war against machines.  The ending I think was more positive.
The ending was anti-climactic. After three movies all we get is a truce. Booooooring.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: RhinoTuna on Jun 15, 2008, 07:29:10 AM
The ending was anti-climactic. After three movies all we get is a truce. Booooooring.

Oh yeah.. have Neo wipe out all the machines and the humans rejoice by dancing naked everywhere.  Boring...

My fav ending would be if the machines won and then you get a shot from space showing the machines expanding out into space to conquer the universe.  8)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: RhinoTuna on Jun 15, 2008, 12:34:00 AM
Oh come on, Revolutions was sooooo bad. I actually laughed when that bald youngster said "Neo, i believe" or something just as tacky and he shoots the chain that holds the doors or whatever. The Dragonball Z fight at the end was meh at best and looked plain stupid in some parts.

I thought the fight scene with Neo and Agent Smith was awesome.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

I like it, but I think it was made look like more than it was. we already saw a super neo/smith fight in reloaded.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Jeez, I go away camping for a while, and you guys make a matrix thread. :D To me, matrix's are about equal to A/P movies. I got a book on the philosophical themes in the trilogy, and ever since I have been totally hooked. If you think you understand something, you don't, there's still another level of mind-boggeling bamboozelment for you to conquer. Keep thinking about it, head explosionage for you.

Quote from: S4MSUNG on Jun 14, 2008, 11:35:43 PM
Lawl, Neo dies.

No, his physical form died.

RhinoTuna

RhinoTuna

Quote from: gameoverman on Jun 15, 2008, 08:08:22 AM
Quote from: RhinoTuna on Jun 15, 2008, 07:29:10 AM

Oh yeah.. have Neo wipe out all the machines and the humans rejoice by dancing naked everywhere.  Boring...
Slightly more enjoyable then a truce.

Quote from: gameoverman on Jun 15, 2008, 08:08:22 AMMy fav ending would be if the machines won and then you get a shot from space showing the machines expanding out into space to conquer the universe.  8)
Now that's what i would've liked.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Does anybody in here completely understand the matrix reloaded and revolutions?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed