Fury of the Soldiers: Ghost Corps

Started by Prince77, Sep 10, 2023, 05:03:13 PM

Author
Fury of the Soldiers: Ghost Corps (Read 4,359 times)

Prince77

Prince77

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 11, 2023, 03:38:16 AM
Quote from: Prince77 on Sep 11, 2023, 02:05:28 AMBut what do you think of the 7 protagonists of Fury of the Soldiers: Ghost Corps?

How did they all get into this setting you've cooked up? You haven't even bothered to explain how the crossover happens.

Which of the 7 do you like?

SiL

SiL

None. They don't make sense together.

Prince77

Prince77

Quote from: SiL on Sep 11, 2023, 01:02:29 PMThey don't make sense together.

Are you sure? Why?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Are Diabolomorphs and Praetorians the same creature?

Blackdawn

Gonna have to check this out when I have the time. Only thing my dyslexia caught was Xenomorph and Umbrella Corporation. I'm sold. LOL

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Prince77 on Sep 11, 2023, 01:55:37 PM

Are you sure? Why?
They're from completely different stories and have no reason to interact.

Local Trouble

Dear Prince77,

I hope this letter finds you well. I've recently had the pleasure of reviewing your movie idea, "Fury of the Soldiers: Ghost Corps," and would like to share my thoughts.

Your concept of blending the universe of the 1979 science fiction horror film "Alien" with a fresh and expansive narrative is intriguing. The introduction of the Diabolomorphs as evolved Xenomorphs and their various sub-species adds depth to the familiar adversaries of the original films. Their mutations and development are interesting, from Flying Diabolomorphs to Mind Control Chest Bursters. This kind of evolutionary adaptation opens up a plethora of possibilities for on-screen horror.

The involvement of the Umbrella Corporation as a powerful antagonist adds another layer to the story. Their competitive dynamic with the Weyland Yutani Corporation brings an added human dimension, making it not just a human-versus-creature narrative but also touching on corporate espionage, warfare, and the ramifications of unchecked ambition. The tragic mistake of the Umbrella Corporation in turning the entire population of Enoch 67 into zombies creates an atmospheric setting reminiscent of a post-apocalyptic universe, one that is ripe for the unfolding action.

In terms of protagonists, your ensemble cast is diverse and includes figures from various universes. From James Braddock to Dar Dar Binks, there's a blend of serious, action-heavy characters with comedic relief. The inclusion of Drake, the reprogrammed terminator, offers a delightful twist and depth, raising questions about artificial intelligence and its place in humanity.

Your choice of various settings from London to an Egyptian Pyramid and ultimately the space Diabolomorph Hive showcases a vast landscape for your protagonists to navigate, promising varied and visually stunning sequences.

However, there are a few aspects to consider. The sheer volume of characters and backstories, while rich, might pose a challenge in terms of pacing and character development. Finding a balance to give each character their due screen time while also advancing the plot might be a complex endeavor.

Moreover, the combination of various characters from different universes, while exciting, might need careful handling to ensure the story remains cohesive and not too fragmented. It's essential to find a strong unifying narrative arc that seamlessly integrates all these elements.

In conclusion, "Fury of the Soldiers: Ghost Corps" has the potential to be a gripping action-horror-science fiction movie, rich in lore and featuring a dynamic cast. With a clear focus on character arcs, streamlined narrative, and an emphasis on the atmospheric and horror elements, this could be a notable addition to the sci-fi horror genre.

Wishing you the best in your creative endeavors.

Warm regards,

ChatGPT

Prince77

Prince77

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 11, 2023, 11:59:36 PMAre Diabolomorphs and Praetorians the same creature?

No, the praetorians are not a species of xenomorphs. They are just a caste of the classic xenomorph species.

The Diabolomorphs on the other hand are a species of xenomorphs that are different and separated from the classic xenomorph species.

An average diabolomorph adult is bigger than the average adult size of the classic xenomorph species.

Quote from: SiL on Sep 12, 2023, 06:31:05 AM
Quote from: Prince77 on Sep 11, 2023, 01:55:37 PM

Are you sure? Why?
They're from completely different stories and have no reason to interact.

You're acting like they would hate each other. Come on.

SiL

SiL

You've given no reason any of them would be in the same room together.

It's just real bad writing.

Local Trouble

You should direct this movie.  It would be the challenge of a lifetime.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Prince77 on Sep 11, 2023, 11:53:42 AMWhich of the 7 do you like?

I don't like any of them, and I like them even less as a nonsensical team without even so much as a magic-portals handwaved explanation for them existing in the same universe.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I don't know.  Dar Dar Binks has the potential to be a beloved favorite.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Prince77 on Sep 13, 2023, 12:59:09 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 11, 2023, 11:59:36 PMAre Diabolomorphs and Praetorians the same creature?

No, the praetorians are not a species of xenomorphs. They are just a caste of the classic xenomorph species.

The Diabolomorphs on the other hand are a species of xenomorphs that are different and separated from the classic xenomorph species.

An average diabolomorph adult is bigger than the average adult size of the classic xenomorph species.

Okay I understand. So unlike the classic xenomorph species which was made by David, who made the Diabolomorphs?

...also, there is no elephant man in this cinematic universe?

Local Trouble

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 14, 2023, 02:48:01 AM...also, there is no elephant man in this cinematic universe?

I want elephant man! >:(

SiL

SiL

@Local Trouble I tried to get ChatGPT to turn it into an actual script treatment but it kept spitting it out in the same style.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed