PlayStation 5 Discussion Thread

Started by x-M-x, Jun 11, 2020, 09:19:42 PM

Author
PlayStation 5 Discussion Thread (Read 17,957 times)

Wweyland

I am considering buying a PS5 and introducing gaming to my kids. Steam is not really that kid or "play-together" friendly, although it does have the new Paw Patrol and Peppa The Pig games.

BlueMarsalis79

PlayStation's really not known for their Co-op titles, you're better off with an Xbox.

Local Trouble

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 15, 2023, 10:22:39 AMPlayStation's really not known for their Co-op titles, you're better off with an Xbox.

An Xbox Series S w/Game Pass would be a good starter system for kids.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games

BlueMarsalis79

I do mean that genuinely though, no memes.

Local Trouble

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 15, 2023, 11:25:20 PMI do mean that genuinely though, no memes.

Did you ever get around to buying a PS5?

Wweyland

Needs to have a good balance of gaming myself and gaming together with kids. The PS5 has better games though.

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah like Marvel videogames and GoW that come to PC later anyway... and... absolutely f**king nothing else worth owning lol

Wweyland

Yeah, a lot of the PS5 games have eventually ended up on Steam (even a version of Uncharted), so less motivation to get the console.

Local Trouble

You can also use Game Pass Ultimate on your PC.

BlueMarsalis79

I will always worship split-screen.

Local Trouble

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 16, 2023, 11:08:24 PMI will always worship split-screen.

Do you have fond memories of playing the original Halo that way?

Wweyland

I have of Goldeneye on N64. Even a 4-way split.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed