Already coming in decemberr?!

Started by Der_Meister, Oct 02, 2007, 09:56:34 PM

Author
Already coming in decemberr?! (Read 5,375 times)

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

I bought "Play"yesterday (Playstation magazine) and I checked the releas date section and suddenly I saw Alien FPS and Alien RPG in december :O I didn't expect it to come out so soon.

Corporal Hicks

Should be December 08.

fluxcap

fluxcap

December 08? The developers better be creating some revolutionary engine to run this game.

Master Chief

Quote from: fluxcap on Oct 03, 2007, 12:03:59 AM
December 08? The developers better be creating some revolutionary engine to run this game.

According to my sources I don't see the FPS released until 2009.  So I guess the developers are making actual aliens to sell to the public.  As for the RPG, does it actually say it's going to be released in December?

Cellien

Cellien

Last I heard it was 2009 as well..  Crazy far away.  They should release in December to coincide with the movie, although that usually seems to be some sort of curse for video games.  :)

fluxcap

fluxcap

To spend that much time on a videogame, it had better knock me flat on my ass when it comes time to play it.

CanadianHero67

Is that this years december or 2009 ???

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

uhghgh.   hope i dont die in like a car accident before i get to play this game.  that's a long way off.    :-[

Private Hudson

This better not be a game I can beet in a day with all the time they're putting into it.... >:(

Major Alan Schaefer

That's pretty far back it'll probably be pretty good in that case...hopefully they are working on it alot and not ten other titles

Private Hudson

It is gonna be kewl.

D-101

D-101

I'd rather wait 2 years & get a game on-par with Halo or Gears of War, than a rushed piece of crap.

Yautja

Yautja

Im just hoping they develop a PC version with a level editor. It would be nice to make a few mod's recreating the Alien films, or even create a few AvP Mod's.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: D-101 on Dec 15, 2007, 11:37:36 PM
I'd rather wait 2 years & get a game on-par with Halo or Gears of War, than a rushed piece of crap.

But with a really long campaign!

War Wager

War Wager

And with replayable levles!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed