Love Death + Robots

Started by ace3g, Feb 15, 2019, 01:47:02 AM

Author
Love Death + Robots (Read 5,714 times)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on May 26, 2022, 09:41:04 AMPulse rules you pleb

Yer nah.
That said the artwork style had a very moebius feel about it which I loved.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I want to see a movie for In Vaulted Halls Entombed.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

S3 far above S2, David Fincher in essence doing another Alien film's a treat. But like many others Jibaro's probably my favourite, Swarm's just nihilistic meh, but pretty.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on May 27, 2022, 06:38:42 PM[...]But like many others Jibaro's probably my favourite,[...]
It's the worst kind of toxic relationship a couple can go through.  No one wins.

reecebomb

reecebomb

S3 is quality, perhaps the over the top gore gets a bit old after a while but generally great stuff. One of the few things I've really enjoyed coming from Netflix.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

season was bonkers esp the crab boat and the last two eps

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Master Chief on May 26, 2022, 01:47:40 PMI want to see a movie for In Vaulted Halls Entombed.

Same, this was definitely my favorite episode from this season. Jibaro and then The Very Pulse of the Machine were close runner ups... Very solid season though!

Kimo

Kimo

Good season better then vol2

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Master Chief on May 26, 2022, 01:47:40 PMI want to see a movie for In Vaulted Halls Entombed.
Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 03, 2022, 03:17:13 AM

Same, this was definitely my favorite episode from this season. Jibaro and then The Very Pulse of the Machine were close runner ups... Very solid season though!

was that really the big  C or cause I've seen people thinking that it was his brother Cthanid

Master Chief

Master Chief

I don't believe the director has officially confirmed this, but I'm going to say it is.  Also, I believe Kthanid is the exact opposite of Cthulu so that'll make him a good god.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic news!

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Finally got around to seeing the 3rd season. There was not one single episode I disliked, all of them were really crazy and fun. Loved it, maybe even more than the 1st season? After the meh 2cnd season, this a great renewal. Can't wait for the next season!

P. S. I didn't think I was gonna like the final episode, but daaaaaaamn was that emotional with the music and nicely symbolic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed