2 More Days of Filming!

Started by ace3g, Jul 19, 2018, 12:48:58 AM

Author
2 More Days of Filming! (Read 22,681 times)

ace3g

ace3g

hmm

More 2nd unit shots, secret cameo?

https://twitter.com/yvrshoots/status/1019719706163404800

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 19, 2018, 12:48:58 AM
hmm

More 2nd unit shots, secret cameo?

https://twitter.com/yvrshoots/status/1019719706163404800

Maybe an after credits scene?

Wysps

Wysps

Ooo, I wonder what that could be  :o  Secret cameo is a possibility...

Spoiler
Given what was in the original script.
[close]

PredBabe

PredBabe

Spoiler
What was Arnold's character supposed to do at the end exactly? Did they go the whole Dutch on a Predator ship in Predator gear route?
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

If anyone in Canada sees Danny Glover walking around looking like he's just nosedived into copious amounts of cocaine, let us know. Or maybe it's

Spoiler
Wolf's Brother
[close]

Just sayin'.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 19, 2018, 01:13:36 AM
If anyone in Canada sees Danny Glover walking around looking like he's just nosedived into copious amounts of cocaine, let us know. Or maybe it's

Spoiler
Wolf's Brother
[close]

Just sayin'.

:laugh:

Please let the last line from his mouth be "I'm too old for this shit" before they roll the credits.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 19, 2018, 01:11:23 AM
Spoiler
What was Arnold's character supposed to do at the end exactly? Did they go the whole Dutch on a Predator ship in Predator gear route?
[close]

Spoiler
I don't remember if there's a Predator ship involved, but they're still using Predator gear at that point.  It has the potential to be utterly cringey, but I think we can take it :D
[close]

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Wysps on Jul 19, 2018, 01:20:22 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I don't remember if there's a Predator ship involved, but they're still using Predator gear at that point.  It has the potential to be utterly cringey, but I think we can take it :D
[close]

Cringey indeed! But yes I think we can. Maybe it'll be both Dutch and Harrigan. Lol

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 19, 2018, 01:45:47 AM
Quote from: Wysps on Jul 19, 2018, 01:20:22 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Cringey indeed! But yes I think we can. Maybe it'll be both Dutch and Harrigan. Lol

Wet dream central.  Anything with Harrigan makes it automatically acceptable :laugh:

von

MudButt

MudButt

It's got to be some sort of post credit scene. I'd bet that Arnold's showing up after all.

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

Gotta be honest, I'm really crossing my fingers that it's a Dutch cameo.

Huggs

Huggs

And if it's Mrs. Yutani?

And what if that's just her maiden name? Perhaps we'll get to meet her daughter

Spoiler
Machiko
[close]

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 19, 2018, 05:06:21 AM
And if it's Mrs. Yutani?

And what if that's just her maiden name? Perhaps we'll get to meet her daughter

Spoiler
Machiko
[close]

Oh you tease lol I'll take a present day Machiko. If only they hadn't ended AvPR with the Yutani reference  :'(

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

No, please, don't. No Dutch, no Machiko, no Weyland, No Yutani, please. For the love of god.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed