Your Ideas?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 15, 2006, 11:36:47 PM

Author
Your Ideas? (Read 18,961 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I would love to have Alien campaigns available.

I'd also like to be able to personalize marine (if you play them) armor like you did in Aliens Online as well as they did in the second movie.

Tatoo's, grease pens and spray paint for your armor, etc to make yourself ultra badass.

Vader the White

Vader the White

It would be cool if you can fly the dropship and can blow stuff up with it.

andalore

andalore

I think that they should do something like the AvP2 game's marine levels, those were pretty tense, I think that there should be upgradable guns ratchet and clank style

fluxcap

fluxcap

A customization option would be cool. Adding on various parts to the weapon and equipment for a mission.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: fluxcap on Jul 28, 2007, 10:44:19 PM
A customization option would be cool. Adding on various parts to the weapon and equipment for a mission.

That'd be so awesome. Somewhat like Rainbow.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 02, 2007, 11:38:57 AM
Quote from: fluxcap on Jul 28, 2007, 10:44:19 PM

That'd be so awesome. Somewhat like Rainbow.
Dead on, I've been binging that game online for the PS3 these past few weeks.

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Well one aspect of the game which I think would bring a cool dynamic to the atmosphere would be to either have one of your team on the motion tracker while the others (including you) listen for "distance to" & "direction of movement" commands from said team mate. I think if you have the motion tracker as well it would be a little too easy. But that said perhaps they could work around that the same way they did the flashlight in doom 3 - it's only accessible when putting your weapon away.

"Multiple signals!"

"Where?"

"Inside the perimeter"

"That can't be right"

"Its right man, look!"

"Well maybe you're not reading it right"

"Hudson maybe right"

Imagine the atmosphere this would produce in the game!! Fry out city with this puppy!!!!  8)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

That'd be a good idea.  You could also rely on your smartgunners for heavier firepower too.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

QuoteBut that said perhaps they could work around that the same way they did the flashlight in doom 3 - it's only accessible when putting your weapon away.

That'd make sense since the tracker is a hand held piece of equipment and is quite chunky considering how small the display is.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: Darth_Spud on Sep 09, 2007, 10:41:24 PM
Well one aspect of the game which I think would bring a cool dynamic to the atmosphere would be to either have one of your team on the motion tracker while the others (including you) listen for "distance to" & "direction of movement" commands from said team mate. I think if you have the motion tracker as well it would be a little too easy. But that said perhaps they could work around that the same way they did the flashlight in doom 3 - it’s only accessible when putting your weapon away.

"Multiple signals!"

"Where?"

"Inside the perimeter"

"That can’t be right"

"Its right man, look!"

"Well maybe you’re not reading it right"

"Hudson maybe right"

Imagine the atmosphere this would produce in the game!! Fry out city with this puppy!!!!  8)

I say thats a good idea. And, the game should be quite scary, like AVP1-2 for PC.

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Just had this idea what do you think? :-\

Ok this could be a small part of the game but memorable.

Lets take the whole idea of the barricade and sentry guns scene in Aliens. What I think would be cool is if in one part of the game you somehow catch wind that the aliens are coming to your base in numbers! You have 10 minutes before they arrive so you have to look at a map of the complex and organise your team and decide which doors you want welded shut, which corridors you want barricaded (Note: corridors are only able to be barricaded if there is sufficient debris lying around) also with regards to barricading you could put a loader inside the complex so that you can get in it and move large boxes to help barricade the corridors. Also you have sentry guns to place strategically. Then you have to DEFEND!!!

What do you guys think?

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Another idea lol  ;D

What about a big aliens fight in the Med Lab? but with a slight twist!
you see the Med Lab could be full of Face huggers in those water canisters so you have to watch where you're shooting otherwise you could smash them and set them free to scuttle around in the dark attacking your team, while you're fighting the aliens.

A small idea granted but cool I think.

Ok that's the last one lol

Sorry.......

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Actually from a game perspective, those are all good ideas.

Master

Master

I would like to play as Alien 3 ending soldier. I would be cool, something different because we have already played as colonial marines. And those guys could have very new weapons and abilities gained by special armour they were wearing.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I thought an idea where you had to play as one of the cons would work. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed