AvP PSP Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 30, 2007, 12:18:53 PM

Author
AvP PSP Game (Read 16,276 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So...what do we know?

"Although officially top secret, we've learned that Vivendi - publishers of past Aliens vs. Predator titles - is creating Aliens vs. Predator for PSP. The game will tie in with 20th Century Fox's upcoming sequel, which is expected to hit cinemas in January. The story sees those naughty aliens and predators rocking up a small isolated town and making life difficult for the locals. It's a small, modern day town - Colorado, in fact - which may cause a few timeline problems for Aliens fans. We're looking forward to seeing how this is explained and to incinerating screeching acid-blooded xenomorphs in the rural US with impunity. More details next issue."

Release date is November 21.

So...that about sums it up. I'm thinking we'll end up with a 3rd person, AvP1/2/E style game where we can play as Alien or Predator.

War Wager

War Wager

I cant express in words how pissed off I am about this. Taking Aliens and Predators, two of the most iconic creatures in film history and there making the game on probably the worst hand held system around today. The graphics, controls, and lenght of the games are just horrible. Making them on the consoles would be a hell of alot better. Plus it would make Fox alot more money, which is basically what there trying to do anyway...  >:(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What I've never understood is why we've not got any ports of the older games. Alien Trilogy, AvP Jag, AvP Snes the like.

War Wager

War Wager

I agree, those games would be awesome on newer platforms...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They could be interesting on a DS. Hell, the GBA had Doom, surely it could have run AT. I wonder if there's just lisence issues to it.

I've been tempting to buy a PSP. Sure, it was this game that brought on the temptation. I can only hope we'll be finding out more about the game soon.

War Wager

War Wager

A PSP is good when your traveling, but apart from that the controls and graphics on most of the games are quite bad. I regret wasting £180 on one. Saving up a little more, and I could have got a 360...  :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I was playing on a mates PSP on GTA. I hate only having the one analogue stick. Would have been better if they'd had two. One on each side.

Darkness

Darkness

I almost bought a PSP when GTA came out. Man, I'm so glad I didn't. I'll stick with my DS.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I am going to buy a PSP as I have no problem with it, but the only game I am getting is this one and Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

I have a PSP already so I don't have much of a problem with this  ;D

Vader the White

Vader the White

I hate how it's on the PSP. It sucks, and I'm not the only one who hates the controls.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Aye. I do not enjoy the fact there's only one analogue stick.  >:(

Master Chief

Master Chief

They choose to put it on the PSP rather than the PS3 and 360...I'm sure there's logic behind it, but imagine how great the graphics and game play would be.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think theres a strong chance Sierra will do the game. Given as how they've done a fair few PSP titles with Vivendi.

Predator_88

Predator_88

I would have liked it to be on the ps3 or 360 but the psp will have to do.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed