Cut scene Skin Error

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 16, 2007, 10:48:13 PM

Author
Cut scene Skin Error (Read 1,838 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

On Deep Sewers, when you activate one of the consoles, in the cut scene it shows you wearing a Predator mask, as opposed to the AvPR one.  :P

War Wager

War Wager

Yeah, that happens of a few times in the game, kind of a strange mistake isn't it?  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Must just be left off info. I mean, earlier shots had older Predators didn't they.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Oh yeah, I was going to make a thread about this weeks ago, but forgot, he goes from Wolf to Scar and back to Wolf again, they should have had a skin change mode like in concrete jungle, would have made the game more enjoyable. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think the game felt like a dumbed down version of Concrete Jungle. Esp the combi-stick is better and the Hand Cannon is fun.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

the hand cannon is fun, I was playing the game to day in university and somebody asked what the game was, I said its based on the new film and he said 'really' I said yes, its AVP2 and he said 'but why, the last one sucked' and I said 'but this one is how its supposed to be'

I then explained more about the film and so on.

UK really needs some advertisement, nobody knows this film even exists, unless there's advertisement.   

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

My friends dont believe me that we actually talk to Colin. They say its a guy living in Utah with his mom. Why Utah of all places? LOL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed