AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,548 times)

SM

SM

QuoteWell, Alex did e-mail FOX about making this fan film. Reason I called it a miracle is because FOX ended up allowing him to do it when he asked them.

Very risky move - but good luck to him if that's the case.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 23, 2010, 11:46:34 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 23, 2010, 11:44:45 PM
I have one question about the Predator shield sequence. Was that inspired by a very similar scene in Iron Man?

I can't believe I didn't make that connection. It didn't even cross my mind in the slightest.

When I first saw the short film, I knew I recognized the scene from somewhere. Just recently I remembered Iron Man :D

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I recognized it instantly. The thing that surprised me that most about it was that I had written a similar scene in my treatment years ago.

alexpj19

alexpj19

guys, got an awesome news, just got a first email from LA agency, they are interested in representing me, hopefully they will get me some fox executives, so i could pitch a new AVP or something, that would be awesome :) fingers crossed, will let u know whats going on with that.

oh and as for "iron man" shot as i call it was storyboarded before the ironman movie, but when i saw it in the movie i changed a camera angle on that shot, cause it was very similar., but i still call it iron man shot. :) its one of my favorites

SM

SM

Quoteguys, got an awesome news, just got a first email from LA agency, they are interested in representing me

Nice one!

Although get some original ideas on standby in case they ask.  Don't put all your eggs in the AvP basket.

SiL

SiL

And if the world does go mad and you do get an AvP movie I totes have a script you can use.

No, seriously.

SM

SM

Thought you had two?

Basher917

Basher917

loved the movie, 10/10 for a fan-film

SiL

SiL

Quote from: SM on May 24, 2010, 04:51:11 AM
Thought you had two?
I mean one without Sean Pertwee.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

'Course, if Sean Pertwee actually gets casted...

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: alexpj19 on May 24, 2010, 03:35:03 AM
guys, got an awesome news, just got a first email from LA agency, they are interested in representing me, hopefully they will get me some fox executives, so i could pitch a new AVP or something, that would be awesome :) fingers crossed, will let u know whats going on with that.

Great news, Alex! :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: alexpj19 on May 24, 2010, 03:35:03 AM

oh and as for "iron man" shot as i call it was storyboarded before the ironman movie, but when i saw it in the movie i changed a camera angle on that shot, cause it was very similar., but i still call it iron man shot. :) its one of my favorites

Happy for you, man!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Great news alex! Can't wait to see what come out of this!!!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 22, 2010, 03:42:11 PM
BOOO

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on May 22, 2010, 04:30:39 PM
Elaborate please?
TOHO goes apeshit for every single thing out there that merely includes Godzilla and it's not theirs. Shuts down fan videos on youtube and haunts down everyone which uses something symilar to Godzilla.
Clicky. The article is partly-humorous but speaks the whole truth.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 21, 2010, 05:53:24 PM
Quote from: Revengers on May 21, 2010, 03:28:55 PM
'yknow what we need? DVD release!  ;D
A/P are copyrighted by Fox.
Fox doesn't permit cash upon their copyrighted things.
They'd go berserk.

he could send out Free DVDs and also accept donations on his site, for a completely unrelated thing  :-X

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed