Cailee Spaeny Interview

Started by PortugueseXeno, Mar 24, 2024, 02:48:07 PM

Author
Cailee Spaeny Interview (Read 2,235 times)

Drukathi

Drukathi

Team "Hate the Skull" is about to lose

Enjoy

Enjoy

"I had to turn off my 'nerding out' brain, "   good luck with anyone around here doing that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Drukathi on Mar 27, 2024, 07:29:37 AMTeam "Hate the Skull" is about to lose

As it should.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I'm dying to see it in all it's glory again.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Team Love the Skull here.

Though I have to say it works best when you can barely see it. It needs to work on an almost subconscious level. Was that a skull I just saw?

Imbrie

Imbrie

Team Love the Skull here too.

PortugueseXeno

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Mar 28, 2024, 01:37:06 PMTeam Love the Skull here.

Though I have to say it works best when you can barely see it. It needs to work on an almost subconscious level. Was that a skull I just saw?

True, i don't need to see a fully exposed skull (unless Fede finds a way to shot/direct it while looking visually menacing and not just silly), but to know that it's there, with its empty eye sockets and that if we are careful enough, we may catch a glimpse of it.

That is what i want.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I agree, barely visible but still there is the way to go.

Darkness

Darkness

I've read the magazine and there isn't any more info than what has been posted. In fact the Sigourney comments weren't in the mag.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Never go raw skull. Go very subtle and I'm all for it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

God I hate this f**king thread.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 28, 2024, 11:34:22 PMGod I hate this f**king thread.

Not as iconic sorry.

426Buddy

426Buddy

#teamskull

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

#teamverysubtleskull

yupper

yupper

Anyone else think the xenomorph at the end of the trailer is slightly different on its dome? There is like a little slit on the left and something about the internal skull eye socket gives me the vibe that there might be something different about the skull too.....hoping we get a surprise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed