Comics Update - Aliens: Defiance, Prometheus/Predator: Life and Death

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 12, 2016, 08:05:41 PM

Author
Comics Update - Aliens: Defiance, Prometheus/Predator: Life and Death (Read 79,121 times)

Ultramorph

I'm no longer expecting a Life and Death collection, honestly. It wouldn't make sense for DH to release a big trade that they may not have the right to sell a few months down the line.

Perfect-Organism

In fact, now would be the perfect time to release that wouldn't it?  Before the Thor's hammer falls..

From what I've read on here, it seems that Life and Death wasn't that great.  I haven't purchased the single issues.  I figured I would try to take it all in as a single volume..

Xenomrph

I've been waiting for a "Complete" collected volume of L&D like we got for F&S, but with no announcements from Dark Horse or solicitations on Amazon or Diamond, I don't foresee one coming. I finally caved and bought the 4 trade paperbacks, but I haven't read them yet - I'm in the process of re-reading Fire & Stone first.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Complete Life and Death is coming September 25, 2018! 440 pages, $49.99.

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/586430/aliens-predator-prometheus-avp-the-complete-life-and-death-by-dan-abnett/9781506706788/

Fingers crossed we get some juicy BTS stuff like we got with F&S.

Corporal Hicks

Hardback too! Wahey! Glad that's happening.

Whiskeybrewer

Ultramorph

It's now up for pre-order on Amazon. Looks like I'll be getting an early birthday gift!

Russ840

Glad to see it's finally getting released. Ill prob make it a B day pressie also.

Wweyland

Yes! I hope its exactly the same size as the Fire & Stone one. It's a long way to September though.

Ultramorph

According to Amazon F&S was 480 pages, and this is 440, so I would expect less behind the scenes stuff, but still a good amount. That would make sense because Fire and Stone had a much more complicated production.

And if we're speculating about a sequel, Life and Death started about six months after the Fire and Stone collection came out, so I'd say March/April 2019 if they're doing another crossover.

Russ840

Quote from: Wweyland on Jan 15, 2018, 07:04:57 PM
Yes! I hope its exactly the same size as the Fire & Stone one. It's a long way to September though.

I cant imagine it wouldn't be. Dark horse are fairly consistent with their collections.

happypred

I enjoyed L&D significantly less than F&S...hopefully this trend doesn't continue

Russ840

Dark Horse April solicits should be out this Friday. Here's hoping for some announcements.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Russ840

https://www.newsarama.com/38230-dark-horse-april-2018-solicitations.html

Here is DH's April solicits to go along with the announcement.

Nothing else there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed