Proximity: Last Stand At Hadley’s Hope - Aliens Fan Audio Drama

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 01, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

Author
Proximity: Last Stand At Hadley’s Hope - Aliens Fan Audio Drama (Read 13,590 times)

Gorilla Alien

Hey all!! Thanks for the great feedback and support. This is Patrick from Perfect Organism—I played Aaron in this, and together with Jaime did the sound design and editing. I also composed the music.

So if anyone has any questions, suggestions, etc., feel free to ask. :)

Anarchist86ed

Quote from: Gorilla Alien on Mar 23, 2018, 08:13:48 PM
Hey all!! Thanks for the great feedback and support. This is Patrick from Perfect Organism—I played Aaron in this, and together with Jaime did the sound design and editing. I also composed the music.

I have basically every sound effect you could ever need for my series, from games to taken from the movies, how come you didn't use more recognizable effects? I've been told I nailed that sound and feel of alien by using the sounds I did. Yours was very sparse.

Prez

Quote from: Gorilla Alien on Mar 23, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

Hey Patrick. Listened to Proximity again today (2nd time). Really fantastic job by Jamie, you and co.

Quick question ... are those obvious name drops in the beginning when Aaron is reading the approval to check out the location from Burke - noticed the name Daniels dropped ... a relative of Daniels from Covenant? ;-)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed