Re: Pure Narcissist (My Blog)

Started by BlueMarsalis79, Jun 18, 2022, 01:19:47 AM

Author
Re: Pure Narcissist (My Blog) (Read 3,052 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

For me to post whatever I want in here, but just for myself, like a journal or a blog basically speaking: For example, at the beginning of April I started an anti-depressant and my life's turned around massively and it feels like the whole universe with it, I have been on HRT for three years and four months and have been attending electrolysis for nearly a year. I'm finally kinda happy. Getting ready for university. Looking forward to Prey.

Oh and here's some not boomer musicque about my home town:

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

And yeah I know I said it is "my blog" but feel free to reply lol

NecronomIV

NecronomIV

If you'd told me 10 years ago that in 2022 that I'd hear two covers of the same Kate Bush song in the same week, I don't think I would have believed you. It's great. Thank you for posting.

(I am now reminded that there's an Alien connection to Kate Bush - IIRC Giger designed the machine in the "Cloudbursting" video)

BlueMarsalis79

Four kittens born late last night.

Kradan

Kradan

That's adorable

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 11, 2022, 02:05:05 PMFour kittens born late last night.

So precious

She's a peanut. :)

Wysps

Wysps

So, so precious indeed :-*  That second photo with her little arm sticking out, and how they're all in a row <3  Ugh, I can't!

Immortan Jonesy

My heart melting instantly 😍❤️

[cancerblack]

You can tell how happy she is to have her kittens. <3

BlueMarsalis79

A lovely birthday present along with sweets and chocolates and hair clips, I received this today handcrafted by my one @[cancerblack]

For scale:

Spoiler
Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

[close]

Corporal Hicks

That's fantastic work!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Happy Birthday!

Great gifts from CB  8)

NecronomIV

NecronomIV

Happy birthday. That's a beautiful, v intricate, piece.

It's not clear from the photos, and it's an important question that needs answering: skull, or no skull?  ;)

Immortan Jonesy

Happy Birthday :)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Thank you, found myself in a good mood.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed